Event #6, League #3 Sign-ups

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby alphonso » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:32 pm

Can someone give me the password for the league? I will pass it along to AT and hopefully he will get in ASAP!

-Alphonso
alphonso

Sent Password

Postby CHARLESBELL » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:31 pm

alphonso, sent you a PM with the password.
CHARLESBELL

Postby alphonso » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:05 pm

Thanks Charlie. I have been crazy busy the last couple hours. I just check my e-mails and saw that AT left a msg that he PM'd Great Unwashed some of the details of him not being able to get in today either! :? I will gladly switch with him to fill the central if that helps or we sit and wait. The switch would buy him a little time, I guess.

-Alphonso
alphonso

I am (still) ready.

Postby FoggyOne » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:00 pm

waiting on pw............
FoggyOne

Postby Great Unwashed » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:40 pm

I just got in and read AT's message. The long and short of it is that because of an unforseen problem with his credit card he doesn't think he's going to be able to enter before Monday or Tuesday.
Great Unwashed

Postby john duff » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:19 am

If the league is not filled by Tues. nite by the time I go to bed (10ish EDT), I'm going to withdraw. This isn't meant to be a pissy sounding threat, I'm just not going to waste my 25 bucks. If you'd rather just replace me, please do.
john duff

Postby Great Unwashed » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:21 pm

I've got a better idea: let's give AT until Tuesday afternoon to get his team in or we replace him and fill it for that night. Good?
Great Unwashed

Postby pacoboy » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:42 pm

My 2 cents.

I'd like to see the 3 guys in the CENTRAL take their teams OUT and fill the CENTRAL w/ the WEST.

Then Fill the WEST with the 3 guys ready from the CENTRAL.

That way, come Tuesday I guarantee I'll find someone to take the last spot.

Heck, there's people trying to start a LEAGUE # 4 who'd love to get going ASAP. We could just throw AT into that group.

Again, it' more anoying because it's happend before - MANY MANY times for the same reason. It's getting REALLY old.

Considering he's the origioanl LC of this thing is even more a question mark....how do you sign up for a AUTODRAFT league as the LC and not be prepared to build a team ? Hello ? Am I missing something ?
pacoboy

Postby Great Unwashed » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:50 pm

I'm all for that plan, AP. It will make things a lot smoother.
Great Unwashed

Postby Zimharry » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:34 pm

Hold on there a minute Big Fella. Yes, this league has been slow in getting started, and yeah AT was the original LC but I feel compelled to say that if there is one guy in this community I would really be slow to criticize, it would be AT. The guy has organized and run so many leagues, keeping stats, creating various themes, keeping interest level high, etc., etc. I do not mean to stir anything up,I just think the guy deserves a little more respect. We're not starting until next Monday anyway........does anyone really need 4 or 5 days to tinker???
Zimharry

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship