IMPORTANT! FAST 6 LEAGUE....PLEASE READ!

Postby deepdrive » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:45 pm

That's cool. I have no problem waiting.

Our prayers are with you Dugger.
deepdrive

Postby Muadib1950 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:45 pm

[quote:5cfe7d75e2="Simon31"]I think we should call it a night guys. I would prefer to hold off anyway. Dugger has been with us since league I and I'm not all that anxious to replace him. Nobody's fault here...just real life stepping in. I'll keep in touch with Dugger as best I can and let everyone know how he's doing. I'm sure he appreciates the warm sentiments. Lets just all hope for the best and a speedy recovery![/quote:5cfe7d75e2]

Nationally, heck, internationally ... we need a greater supply of organs for folks in need of a kidney or other organ(s) ... like Dugger and who knows how many thousands of others.

[b:5cfe7d75e2]Become an ORGAN DONOR ... put it in your Will ... have the endorsement put on your DRIVERS LICENSE ... tell your relatives who might survive you[/b:5cfe7d75e2] when that fateful day comes and the docs can harvest what you don't need any more (stuff that's not overly toxilated with Blatz and stuff of course)!

Get tissue typed for the Bone Marrow Donor program too ... you can find them online or through your doc or health care provider.

The percentage of Americans who are in the database is embarrassingly low. Crack ... boom ... that's me falling off the soap box ... sorry guys ... but it is important ... give it some thought ... encourage your friends and relatives to do likewise!
Muadib1950

David ... I have a phone no. for The Rivs ...

Postby Muadib1950 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:11 pm

... but I just went into Voicemail ... and its a shared line with 2 people ... left word the draft tonight is postponed.
Last edited by Muadib1950 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muadib1950

Postby The Rivs » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Just got in. got the news. Get better D.
BTW...I would like to wait for Dugger even if it takes a bit.
We could collectively send him all of our luck, I'd take the hit on my win pct. for that. :wink:
The Rivs

Previous

Return to Individual League Chat