3D A.L. ONLY Liver Draft on DD Chat

Postby MEAT » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 pm

I just texted terry. MUCH better today. although the weasel infestation is out of control!
butler goes two picks ahead of me, hughes markakis and bailey even before that, and edwin jackson just after me. gonna be REALY thin at some positions, but at least that's REALISTIC. just ask the choking dogs that pass for the real life dodgers these days.
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 pm

huge disparity in salary spent so far, with tom topping out thanks to taking bailey to go with mauer, as young andrew will be asked to rescue what passes for a pitching staff. half the league in the low to mid 30 millions spent, the other half in the mid-20's. don't forget you must have 8 million in reserve, although I doubt that's gonna be a problem for most of us.
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:15 pm

well, when you let a clock expire on the turn, we're all helpless, because the only way to get it going again is for terry himself to pick live, so in essence it becomes a six hour clock. let's hope NOT...
MEAT

Postby merkelblunder » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:46 pm

I will be away for the rest of the eve and will not return untill about midnight or so. I have got 5 proxies in, so I hope one of them survive. I just had previously had 7 proxies submitted and all were eaten up like PAC-MAN was in the draft...... Morneau, Cano, Tejada, Outman, Floyd, all gone :(

TWS quotes...."On one hand, he certainly could've left more. On the other hand, I feel like I'm leaving proxies too deep and now have two players I wish I didn't."

I agree that leaving to many proxies usually sticks you with a player that you end up saying "WTF am I doing".
merkelblunder

Postby SGTD » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:19 pm

I do that every draft, I wanted V. Martinez who I would have picked over Roberts but I had my proxies in. I see that we are dead in the water at the moment, will check-in later. SGT D
SGTD

Postby MEAT » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Jason...PLEASE pick live and get this thing moving. terry has taken an entire day away heading into the weekend. he didn't respond to text, and I know he got yesterdays.
I hate autodrafts, but I hate THIS almost as much as MEHO, almost....
Last edited by MEAT on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:46 pm

REMEMBER, you must pick manually to skip, and if ever there needed to be a skip and progress, and picks for all those who DID set proxies to get some personel, this would be it.
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 pm

I sent Jason an email. hopefully he gets it, and picks live, because another flaw is, that clock is going to shut off tonight, and if we don't move past terry, it will freeze and we won't be able to skip until he finally selects.
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm

[quote:e3658eb7bd]Tomorrow will be a good day. 06 Aug 2010 00:15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can feel it[/quote:e3658eb7bd]

it was for a while, it only takes one...
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm

JAson just texted me from a wedding, he can't pick live until after midnight, at which time the sight won't allow him since the clock will be off. if terry hasn't picked by the morning, im turning the clock on for the weekend until we get through another round or so, so eleven others aren't hung out waiting for days.
MEAT

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat