3D A.L. ONLY Liver Draft on DD Chat

Postby JAMESZIMMER » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:38 pm

That list is a big help,Cal. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
JAMESZIMMER

Postby calbatross » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Indeed, to be safe, double check your 2 scrub picks by searching their names on the Diamond Dope Draft Board.

I also removed Coco Crisp and Ramon Castro and Dioner Navarro and Jerry Hairston Jr and Johnny Peralta from the hitters list.

Sorry again... Grr.

The problem was that I missed marking a small chunk of draft picks on my master spreadsheet. I think Ihave everything correct now.

But I am sure someone will prove me wrong... :roll:

:D
calbatross

Meat...

Postby calbatross » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 pm

You only drafted 8 pitchers in Dope, but need to have 11 pitchers on your lineup card for the autodraft. One of your position players may not fit on the draft card. How do we handle that?
calbatross

Re: Meat...

Postby moneymaze » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:34 pm

[quote:e8302f8a98="calbatross"]You only drafted 8 pitchers in Dope, but need to have 11 pitchers on your lineup card for the autodraft. One of your position players may not fit on the draft card. How do we handle that?[/quote:e8302f8a98]
I've kept Brian Buscher, the 24th pick, off the roster in the interim, but it's Meat's call.

Another note: Terry only has $600,000 to split among his last two picks, so someone will have to be dropped.

And correcting something from earlier -- I still have Joe Crede on the board at $2.67 million, easily the most expensive player. Only the Sarge and Mark can take him at this point.

The Lumber Jack-Rabbits (Google it) will be loaded shortly.
moneymaze

Mark won't be able to get his team in until tomorrow morning

Postby calbatross » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:45 pm

...so, our options are to move him to a different division, start loading with a different division, or wait until tomorrow morning for Mark to load.

My choice is to wait until he can enter his team in the morning. I don't think we should switch teams in and out of divisions because I am sure some draft strategies involved knowledge of what other hitters/pitchers were in the division, division ballpark selections, etc.

I recommend everyone get your team set up and your draft card entered so that you can join the league asap once Mark's team has entered and he has forwarded the password to the next group. If we all work together we can get this thing filled up by supper tomorrow. I have supplied Mark with the email addresses for the Central Division as listed on Diamond Dope.

Thoughts?
calbatross

Postby MEAT » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 pm

im back, intermittantly.
ill drop buscher and take a pitcher.

as for loading, I dont want mark to switch divisions, but if all four from one of the others are present and accounted for, sign in here, and we'll make them the east and go from there. I'd love to have at least half in tonight and not run into something similar tommorow. the east may become the west if we have four guys from another division who can be in tonight.

i for one can load from the west tonight...
MEAT

Postby Terry101 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 pm

I put in a drop on Kottaras so I can pick up a cheapie to make 1 mil for the two draft players. If someone could approve the draft, that would make it work. Thanks

Or, posting here: drop Kottaras pick up .5 M.Hernandez
Last edited by Terry101 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Terry101

Postby MEAT » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:54 pm

buscher needs drop approval, otherwise i can just post the swap here.

in either case ill also post the pitcher I select...come to think of it, better do that now from AL's list since teams are loading.

so, buscher available...
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 pm

i took twin reliever jesse crain, change made on diamond dope

I also approved tery's 23rd drop of katseras or whatever, its all greek to me. I presume you need a stadium or an issue similar to mine terry. if terry, tom and turtle are around tonight, west could become east and we can go from there.
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:12 pm

terry's got kaufman stadium and ten pitchers, so not sure what the drop was for, hope i didn't approve inadvertently or by mistake.
unless its a legit roster issue for compliance, kottaras, the lh hitting boston catcher is yours, since an entire round was drafted after. you can fix after autodraft terry, or explain here.
MEAT

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat