ATG VI DREAM LEAGUE SEASON 1 lDANRED, WE WAIT, AGAIN

Postby MEAT » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:57 am

I have a potential solution....LJs is slated to go 12th this round. he could go now, providing he sees this, and we move gkhd to last. they could switch positions in the final round, when LJ is scheduled to go 12th, gkhd 9th.
issues...final round is 9th instead of 8th, which to me isn't a huge distinction, especially eleven seasons from now, but I wouldn't force it on LJ And gkhd.
2nd, not sure if LJ is watching this thread, and would be aware and save us much time, although we don't know when gkhd is resurfacing...is it friday, saturday, sunday?

and maybe most problematic, we'd have to change the draft order on adrian's diamond dope sight, which may be all but impossible.
MEAT

Postby The Jerk Store » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:52 pm

I'm in no rush, so I don't have a problem with waiting. Not speaking for anyone else though. :)

Also, fyi to all . . . I had to leave Greg A Harris off my draft list and draft 2 cheaper players to make my roster 25 for the auto draft. So after the auto draft runs I have to drop the two cheapo players and re-pick up Harris to get my roster to where it is on DD.
The Jerk Store

Postby MEAT » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:51 pm

yes, those roster adjustments to fit tsn's autodraft requirements are perfectly fine, just please post the adjustments here as a reminder, but the drafted squad on diamond dope should prove as the official listing of rosters, especially with the skip function. just put whatever scrub you need on, and take off whoever works salary wise to fit the requirements. posting it here would help eliminate any disputes when a player suddenly appears to be a free agent.
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:56 pm

yes, those roster adjustments to fit tsn's autodraft requirements are perfectly fine, just please post the adjustments here as a reminder, but the drafted squad on diamond dope should prove as the official listing of rosters, especially with the skip function. just put whatever scrub you need on, and take off whoever works salary wise to fit the requirements. posting it here would help eliminate any disputes when a player suddenly appears to be a free agent.
MEAT

Postby LJs » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 am

All. I've been monitoring this thread, but I agree it might be difficult switching order on the draft site. I too am in no hurry even though I have most of my team drafted. Problem is managers before me keep picking off my guys :lol:

Regardless, I'm traveling with the wife to DC and NYC for a little R&R starting today through Wednesday of next week but will still be "plugged in" to SOM and of course, "the office". Never can be far enough away from that :)
LJs

Postby gkhd11a » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:12 pm

I just returned to cold and dreary Chicago from warm Chile, which was a business trip and as Rick stated I was in all day meetings and no time to access the teams, but i will have done tonight!
gkhd11a

Postby gkhd11a » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:00 pm

all done brooklyn bombers up
gkhd11a

Postby errormagnate » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:45 pm

can someone list the divisions again with the names of the players, I just want to be sure I am not in the East. I think I would be in the Central
errormagnate

Postby MEAT » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:01 am

welcome back gk...well done. brooklyn's in the process, and Im on deck. then unclerowser and LJ when he gets around to it, so in this case, going last works out well.
MEAT

Postby MEAT » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 am

division are 1-4,5-8,9-12 so that the teams with the seeming draft advantage play one another.
MEAT

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat