NLD 26 Chat

Postby joethejet » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Ok, here's a snapshot of the park by park totals. There are up to 22 different combinations of playing in your park and the other parks. This isn't divisionally weighted.

This number is the number of advantaged minus the number of disadvantaged. Numbers that are within 50 are considered equal.

As I guessed DT is weaker in the bigger parks including two in his division. Also in Fenway and Kaufman.

Best home teams *should* be:
DT, JTJ, Stoney and Smoke

Best Road teams: JTJ, Smoke, Dt, Jeep

[code:1:16f70f5728]
JTJ... 17 C
Smoke. 14 E
DT.... 14 C
stoney 6 E
Jeep.. 6 C
zim... 5 W
DurJry -2 C
Keyzck -5 W
Big M. -10 W
big A. -10 E
AT.... -13 E
Hawk.. -22 W
[/code:1:16f70f5728]

This look at the ratings would say that the PO teams would likely come from:

JTJ, Smoke, DT, Stoney, Jeep and Zim.

I'll post a picture of all the park-by-park ratings later.
joethejet

Postby joethejet » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:49 am

Hey Stones! You won a series, the slump is over!

OK, I posted a pdf of the park-by-park ratings
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/joethejet/nld26.pdf
(ie users will have to copy/paste the URL)

The orange ratings are the teams who have average ratings above average.

Green ratings across the rows are good. In your own park, you want all red.

Anyway, any thoughts are appreciated.

Jet
joethejet

Postby joethejet » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:23 pm

No Questions, Comments or complaints????? ;)

The Bombers seem unstoppable. A .642 Win PCT in the NLD???? Hard to believe. Park, Nieve, and Laffey continue to be outstanding for him.

Wish we were in a different division. <sigh>

Jet
joethejet

Postby Stoney18 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:34 am

I may not be able to buy a win but Christmas came early for this Philly Phan!
Stoney18

Postby Jeepdriver » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:28 am

Only the wealthy will be able to attend games in Citz. Bank next year. :shock:

Sorry Joe...haven't had the chance for much feedback on ratings as moving 1000 miles has kept me busy, busy.

My team is struggling at the moment losing three series in a row. Hopefully just a lull and not a trend.
Jeepdriver

Postby bigmahon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 am

Interesting season so far. I don't have all of my usual guys, so I expect to have to fight all season to get a playoff spot. But I'm not too fussed about my rating. :?

DT does have a juggernaut at the moment, and he'll probably finish with the best regular season record. But I don't see his team winning the title. Not with that rotation. HAL won't allow it.
bigmahon

Postby joethejet » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Jeep,

No problem. We both have our hands full with DT. Guess we're looking at the WC at best. :(

Big M,

Well, you're playing in the weakest division so your rating may be enough. ;) Actually, now that you're getting more IP from Hoffman, your rating has gone up I'm sure. You may be right about DT. His pitching has been way better than should be expected.

Stones,

Wow, that's some rotation. Postively TSN-like. :shock: They won't be able to afford anything else for awhile however. That's a LOT of coin to put into 4 players. Still, their rotation now had to be considered the best in baseball. Glad the Giants won it this year. Going to be hard to get past Philly in 2011. Of course, the Giants *did* go 5-2 against those pitchers in the POs this year. ;)

Jet
joethejet

Postby joethejet » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Geez, my pen is just killing me. You'd think that Feliz would be better, but he and Lyon are just blowing games way too much.

We're only 29 for 45 in save situations 64% and our pen is 16-17 with the big two 10-14. Wilson has been pretty good, but we have to have the other two pitching better to have a chance. Lyon has a .360 OB v LHB :shock: and feliz has a 263 BA with a .310 OB. :shock: :shock: :cry: The dice have not been kind to the two of them.

-10 in one runners. We had gotten it down to -7, but dropped another one last night.

The Bombers look unbeatable. Must be nice to have your two best RPs actually pitch well (17-4 w/l) His crap pitching staff has given up six less runs than us in a total HR park. :roll:

Time is running out.....
joethejet

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 pm

White is performing similar to Feliz, but is just getting a little more run support.

Adams is performing as he should.

And I do have a little edge on defence.

Now if you want over-performers look at Aceves on Jeep's team.
Detroit-Tigers

Postby joethejet » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:51 am

A DT sighting!!! :)

Well, White is 6 for 9 in save situations, Lyon is 4 for 8. That's not run support that's suckage at the wrong time. But, you're right, they are performing similarly, albeit White in a much better hitters park.

I wasn't really complaining about Adams' performance. I agree with you there. Just saying that Feliz isn't anywhere near what you need to get from that salary. He got completely lit tonight again to cost us a game.

There's no way your pitching should be allowing fewer runs than mine even with a slightly better D. But, there it is.

Hey, if you can get that kind of performance out of < 19 mil staff, you're going to win a LOT of games. You've allowed the second fewest runs in the league. Just a little bit of luck there wouldn't you say????

Oh, and I agree wtih you about Aceves. He and Rowland-Smith are the main reasons that Jeep's pitching is majorly overperforming too.

Jet
joethejet

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat