2011 Super Keeper League -Chat Thread

mossy

Postby iarzwashere » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:27 pm

I have someone who would be interested in mossys team (ggapp) if he decides to disappear again.

Just throwing it out there :P
iarzwashere

Postby JOSEPHKENDALL » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

While I would like this to move along a little faster, I think we need to realize that there are other things to life than SOM. Maybe when it comes to his pick, we give him one hour to pick and then move on. It could cause his team not to be as good as it could.

If life is too much of a distraction, then maybe HKMossy will want to sit this draft out. I believe we should allow him that option or the option of possibly fielding a team he is not 100% happy with due to not being able to make his picks or leave proxies.
JOSEPHKENDALL

Postby iarzwashere » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:19 pm

"there are other things to life than SOM."

LIAR!!!

:lol:
iarzwashere

Postby willmurr24 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm

I guess I'm the only one but I'm rooting for Mubarak,after 32 years ,all of a sudden he's the devil.This is not about freedom,democracy or even about radical Islam.It,s a welfare riot .Immense percent of
Egyptians on welfare and after two years of commodity inflation you can,t live as good on the dole as the"students" and "youth" are used to.
If the son of a ***** can kick up next months check s 30-

40% he's golden for another ten years.
willmurr24

Postby iarzwashere » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

[quote:728f0b4401="manleeman"]I guess I'm the only one but I'm rooting for Mubarak,after 32 years ,all of a sudden he's the devil.This is not about freedom,democracy or even about radical Islam.It,s a welfare riot .Immense percent of
Egyptians on welfare and after two years of commodity inflation you can,t live as good on the dole as the"students" and "youth" are used to.
If the son of a ***** can kick up next months check s 30-

40% he's golden for another ten years.[/quote:728f0b4401]

welfare riot? really? :?

The world is waking up.
The meek are inheriting the earth.

This is just the beginning. The world as we know it is about to go through a huge transformation.

Don't resist! Jump on board, it's going to be an amazing ride! woot
iarzwashere

Postby hk mossy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Guys,

I really apologize for this, but I thought I could keep up with the draft with all this stuff going on in my life, but I think I was fooling myself. My problem here is not access to a computer, but rather the time or energy to give the proper attention to this draft. Given my situation, it is likely that I am going to have to take some time away from the game to focus on some more important things in my life. I love this game and hate to leave it so abrubtly, especially in the middle of a draft, but I must take this time to try and work out things on the home front. Thank you for your patience and I look forward to seeing everyone back here when the time is right for me to return to play. Hopefully I will see everyone back here sooner than later.

Hk Mossy
hk mossy

Postby The Turtle » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 pm

I think that pauses the draft until a replacement can be found.
The Turtle

Postby thisisdan26 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Yeah i posted on the main boards for a replacement.

Sorry to see you go HK. Best of luck with everything and I hope to see you back here eventually.
thisisdan26

Postby thisisdan26 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:58 pm

looks like metjet will be replacing HK Mossy! Thanks metjet!
thisisdan26

Postby willmurr24 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Good luck HK
The times they are a changing,huh,been there done that.Grew up,went to work and one day my kids will inherit my chunk of the world,and meek has nothing to do with it.And yes a welfare riot ,no one gets angrier then the man who didn't earn what he expects to get when the fruits of his inertia are not forthcoming.
willmurr24

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat