Major League Keeper League

Almost there

Postby kaviksdad » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Guys - I almost have the updates done, so look for them in your emails sometime early this evening.

THERE will be discrepancies between your drops (and resulting roster size) and my records for some of you, so make sure you let me know where the problems are so I can get another "clean" copy to you just before the draft.

I'm also going to try and come up with an available players list for the draft.
I'm not sure if only those who were issued TSN/SOM cards are eligible for the draft or whether anyone who has MLB service (even without a card) is eligible.

Back to the grindstone...
kaviksdad

Re: Almost there

Postby Roscodog » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:12 pm

[quote:d1ccf27c61="kaviksdad"]Guys - I almost have the updates done, so look for them in your emails sometime early this evening.

THERE will be discrepancies between your drops (and resulting roster size) and my records for some of you, so make sure you let me know where the problems are so I can get another "clean" copy to you just before the draft.

I'm also going to try and come up with an available players list for the draft.
I'm not sure if only those who were issued TSN/SOM cards are eligible for the draft or whether anyone who has MLB service (even without a card) is eligible.

Back to the grindstone...[/quote:d1ccf27c61]

Thanks for doing all that it's much appreciated.
Roscodog

Postby kaviksdad » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Still plugging away - I'm going through the entire thread to verify all the deals and trades. These all affect the draft picks so it's important that I get it right. Unfortunately, because of all the problems when the league began, this is a real slog through the mud. But I'm getting there. Another couple of hours should do it
kaviksdad

Eureka!!!

Postby kaviksdad » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:36 pm

It's mostly done, and I just emailed the result to everyone figuring it was better to get it out before I tidy everything up and go after the minutia.

There are discrepancies between some of you and me, records wise. Please let me know where they are by posting both the drops you made and the players you're keeping. I've searched the thread a couple dozen times today and think I have all the stuff that was posted HERE right. I still don't know how many things were posted on the game side, and it has really been a chore getting all the history together (never again!!!!!)

Get back to me asap with errors/discrepancies. If you didn't receive it send me an updated email address - I think I had them all right but you never know.

Now I'm going to have a series of drinks.... :wink:
kaviksdad

Postby TefJ » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Great job, KD! It looks accurate, though I've only looked at my team. I should have some time tomorrow to have a better look through it.

I have 31 because Aaron Hill was left off the previous roster sheet. I have edited my drops to include Vazquez to get me down to 30.

You've earned those drinks!
TefJ

Postby Roscodog » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:16 am

KD and Billyv sent you pm's.
Roscodog

On the Block

Postby thisisdan26 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 am

David Murphy
Phil Hughes
Ian Kennedy
Jacoby Ellsbury

all available...looking for some RP help and SS
thisisdan26

Re: Eureka!!!

Postby bbasebrawl » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 am

[quote:8deb6aba14="kaviksdad"]It's mostly done, and I just emailed the result to everyone figuring it was better to get it out before I tidy everything up and go after the minutia.

There are discrepancies between some of you and me, records wise. Please let me know where they are by posting both the drops you made and the players you're keeping. I've searched the thread a couple dozen times today and think I have all the stuff that was posted HERE right. I still don't know how many things were posted on the game side, and it has really been a chore getting all the history together (never again!!!!!)

Get back to me asap with errors/discrepancies. If you didn't receive it send me an updated email address - I think I had them all right but you never know.

Now I'm going to have a series of drinks.... :wink:[/quote:8deb6aba14]

Great, great, great job KD, my only question is whether Moustakas should be included as prospect or on regular roster. I had him listed as a prospect but if that is incorrect please advise and I will adjust my roster accordingly. thanks again for all your hard work
bbasebrawl

Postby blsmith7 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 am

KD - great job once again. Everything looks good for my end. Just wondering if you were going to get to a draft eligibles list? I know you've done a ton of work already, but you mentioned you might get to this as well. Just want to know if I need to get to work on my own list, or if I can count on one from you.

Thanks again -

Smitty
blsmith7

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat