200/60 Keeper League- Year 4

Postby Terry101 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:30 pm

No, We do not need to lotto them- just looking for randomness, And since you are kind and competent enough to do the hard work- we will, starting with the 2011 season do the divisions by the previous season records.

Sgt D pmd and said he will take his team if we need him so, I'll post for two replacement managers tonight.
Terry101

Postby tcochran » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Hey KD, I actually do not care how the random divisions are organized, however I am curious -- this is like a puzzle that's been baffling me all day.

How were the divs in the latest spreadsheet determined? If it was not by lotto, then I can't find any sequencing that works: Not the combined records, not the 200 mil record, not the 60 mil record.

Help me out of my misery. How'd you do it?!?
tcochran

Postby kaviksdad » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 am

[quote:7fe0dba2bf="tcochran"]Hey KD, I actually do not care how the random divisions are organized, however I am curious -- this is like a puzzle that's been baffling me all day.

How were the divs in the latest spreadsheet determined? If it was not by lotto, then I can't find any sequencing that works: Not the combined records, not the 200 mil record, not the 60 mil record.

Help me out of my misery. How'd you do it?!?[/quote:7fe0dba2bf]

You're referring to the way they look on the 'combined' tab? That's just random - think I cut and paste just to get it all together. And it is random - I can't come up with anything to make that look like 'official' either.

The divisions on the 'Parks' tabs are done with last year's combined record and they ARE accurate as we go to performance as basis for divisional assignments (thanks Terry!!)
kaviksdad

Postby tcochran » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:58 am

[quote:1be29f5570="kaviksdad"][quote:1be29f5570="tcochran"]Hey KD, I actually do not care how the random divisions are organized, however I am curious -- this is like a puzzle that's been baffling me all day.

Help me out of my misery. How'd you do it?!?[/quote:1be29f5570]

You're referring to the way they look on the 'combined' tab? That's just random - think I cut and paste just to get it all together. And it is random - I can't come up with anything to make that look like 'official' either.

The divisions on the 'Parks' tabs are done with last year's combined record and they ARE accurate as we go to performance as basis for divisional assignments (thanks Terry!!)[/quote:1be29f5570]

OK, thanks!
tcochran

Postby Terry101 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Ehlekev and CATom have expressed interest. I sent them the roster doc. In the meantime drops are due on the drop page.
Terry101

Postby KEVINEHLE » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:52 am

Hi Terry, I haven't received the roster docs yet.
My email address is kevin.ehle@supervalu.com

Is it Ineluki and Bbasebrawl that are exiting the league that Tom and I fight over their rosters?

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby kaviksdad » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Kev - just emailed the roster update to you.

The open team for sure is Bbasebrawl's. There's been no word from Ineluki, so that one might be open.

I know that Sgt. D was a fill in last year, and it looks like he will again this year. Not sure if he's doing it because he WANTS to, or whether he's helping Terry out again.
kaviksdad

Postby CATom » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:17 pm

i didn't receive the doc either,

tom.swisher@hotmail.com

CATom

Postby KEVINEHLE » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Hey Tom, since I was first in, I will grab bbasebrawl's team. I just checked his roster. Believe you me.......you're not missing much!!! :cry:

Kev

*Terry/Kav, Can we change our stadiums since we are new here?
KEVINEHLE

Postby SGTD » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Kaviksdad, I am doing it to help out which means I want to play and have some fun. I have some health issues going on but I will do what I can if someone needs help. SGT D
SGTD

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat