FRENZY FANS LEAGUE UPDATE!! 7-23-11

FRENZY FANS LEAGUE UPDATE!! 7-23-11

Postby Simon31 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Sorry it took me so long to get back with everyone. I had to go over to my folks as they are leaving for Da Yooper Land tomorrow. Anyway, I did get a response back from Bernie and the short of it is...we will [b:5b9001fcee]FRENZY TONIGHT AT 12:05 est!!! [/b:5b9001fcee]The league will then start this Monday the 25th!

[quote:5b9001fcee]Hi David,

First of all, I’m sorry if you had any problems with our system.

I’m not sure I understand all the details correctly, though. When I logged in as your team, I did see that the frenzy time was scheduled for a week ago, Saturday 7/16 at 10pm. I get that you didn’t fill the league in time for that, but were you ever able to actually change the time successfully over the past week? Since it still said Saturday 7/16 at 10pm when I checked it, I doubt that you were able, so were you expecting the league to draft last night at midnight just because it filled? That’s not how it works; the system was waiting for 7/16/11 to arrive with the league filled, which was obviously never going to happen.

Am I understanding it right? Still, I apologize, because our system should’ve let you change the time like it says it would. That’s a bug I still have to fix.

I’ve reset the frenzy time so it will occur tonight at 12am midnight. And, I’ll move up opening day to this coming Monday night after the draft. Fwiw, it wouldn’t hurt to send me another reminder email on Sunday to remind me.

Sincerely,

Bernie H.

SportingNews.com

[/quote:5b9001fcee]
Simon31

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats