The New TKL 24

Postby superflymacdaddyjuice » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Mbertolli,

still you dodge the million dollar question...

[b:c5bb3b90f9]Why do you keep dropping players even though you know it is not allowed?[/b:c5bb3b90f9]

I am sorry for losing my temper and calling you an ******* and suggesting you are no longer fit to be in the gene pool. I just don't understand why you are being so evasive? it is a simple concept.
superflymacdaddyjuice

Postby mbertolli » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Im am not getting into a message board insult match with you, sorry. But if it make you feel better carry on.

As Ive explained, even if my proxy was on, Salas was not my top ranked player. My top ranked player disappeared from my list but has not been drafted.
mbertolli

Postby superflymacdaddyjuice » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm

so that entitles you to break the rules huh? I am sorry, but this happening about one out of every two picks you make. This time should carry some sort of penalty.
Last edited by superflymacdaddyjuice on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
superflymacdaddyjuice

Postby mbertolli » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 pm

I understand not dropping players if you simply made a mistake and realized you missed a better player or something along those lines.

However this is not the case. Again, my top ranked player, and the one that should have been taken disappeared from my list and still remains undrafted.

Looking back through older posts it looks like this has happend to others as well.
mbertolli

Postby superflymacdaddyjuice » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm

did those players seek to remedy the issue by breaking or attempting to break the rules as you have done repeatedly?

The bottom line is the rules are clear. you do not seem to care.
Last edited by superflymacdaddyjuice on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
superflymacdaddyjuice

Please don't skip me

Postby fredpaii » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm

It's past the skip zone. After 10PM, est.

I need to catch up on other things and I don't have a proxy list in so please don't skip me.. I just need a break.
fredpaii

Postby mbertolli » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:10 pm

I dropped the player because he shouldnt have been drafted.

If it gets declined so be it. Ill keep the player and move on.
mbertolli

Postby The Turtle » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Great googly moogly.

OK, lets get the draft moving again.

mbertolli, Salas was the player picked and should not have been dropped. I am not sure who you wanted. But, hopefully he will be there in the next round.

If you had contacted me ahead of time about the drop, maybe we could have avoided this debacle -- especially the mess on the boards -- and let the drop stand or at least dealt with it at that time.

[b:f4dc0eba0f]As I said replacements for drops have to be made at the end of the rounds. If you still wish to drop Salas, you can drop him now, but will have to wait to replace him until your next pick and then take two guys instead of 1. [/b:f4dc0eba0f]

Smoaky and others, please refrain from attacks and PM me if you have a problem with an action of others and let me deal with it. I would like to keep the cats from attacking each other if possible. I want us all to remain in the league and at this rate we are going run out of our nine lives.
Last edited by The Turtle on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Turtle

Postby superflymacdaddyjuice » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm

so basically, since you were caught this time, you are cool keeping the player. Wow, that is really big of you.
superflymacdaddyjuice

Postby The Turtle » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Blackjack, you can pick after mbertolli makes his drop or announces he is keeping Salas.

MBertolli, remember if you drop Salas you cannot replace him until you pick comes up again in Round 13.
The Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat