General Managers Keeper League

Postby kaviksdad » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 am

Trade approved by commish's office too! :lol:

There are some minor errors on the roster sheet update I just sent out.

On both the rosters tab and combined tab your ballpark might not be accurate. I've fixed them and they'll be right on the next update
kaviksdad

Free agent draft begins Monday, March 26th

Postby kaviksdad » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 am

Because of time contraints, I'm scheduling the free agent draft to begin on Monday, March 26th.

Drops will be due officially by 9:00 pm eastern on Friday March 23rd. We'll have a "dead period" over the weekend so I can get the update to everyone, then the draft will begin at 9:00 Eastern on Monday.

I'll post a drop thread next week. Everyone's committed except Charlie, and I'm not sure (but wouldn't be surprised) if he dropped SOM altogether. I've got a replacement lined up, but we'll give Charlie some time to get back to me.
kaviksdad

still looking for SS and 2B

Postby qksilver69 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

Hi guys,

I am looking for N-power guys @ SS and 2B vs RHs. Am willing to put up some very good talent to get what I need:

- Heyward
- Starlin Castro
- RA Dickey
- Carlos Ruiz (should be a 5M card, great for pitcher park)
- Matt Joyce
- Furcal or Ryan as SS replacements

Give a holler if interested.

Qk
qksilver69

Postby KEVINEHLE » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 pm

[quote:8244dcc249="kaviksdad"]Trade approved by commish's office too! :lol:

There are some minor errors on the roster sheet update I just sent out.

On both the rosters tab and combined tab your ballpark might not be accurate. I've fixed them and they'll be right on the next update[/quote:8244dcc249]

Thanks Commish office. BTW, I think I have one too many players now. I will officially drop the talented Adam Rosales to make room for Aybar.

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby cummings2 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm here.

The 23rd is good with me.

Sorry for late check in, I do not check emails on the weekend and in fact I try shutting down the old phone from Friday through Sunday... you guys would be amazed how much fun I've had away from the old electronics ;)

If that would be ok with you folks I am glad to stay.

C2
cummings2

Postby KEVINEHLE » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

[quote:39d7a2a701="Cummings2"]I'm here.

Sorry for late check in, I do not check emails on the weekend and in fact I try shutting down the old phone from Friday through Sunday... you guys would be amazed how much fun I've had away from the old electronics ;)

C2[/quote:39d7a2a701]

Dang it!! I was going to steal Chuck's team!! Now I have to somehow fix my disastrous team and avoid 100 losses. :cry: :cry: :cry:

C2 always thwarting me. It's been going on for years. When will I learn?

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby kaviksdad » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:02 pm

[quote:2220af84ae="Cummings2"]I'm here.

C2[/quote:2220af84ae]

Wouldn't be a keeper league without you Chuck. Glad to have all the gang here for another go around.

And an FYI - we will be running the stadium draft concurrently with the free agent draft. Draft order will be the same as the free agent draft.
kaviksdad

Postby superflymacdaddyjuice » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:57 pm

I am dropping pnc.
superflymacdaddyjuice

Postby superflymacdaddyjuice » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:17 pm

I am looking for some starting pitching and maybe a closer. I have the following parts for trade:

Hanley Ramirez
Darvish Yu
Carl Crawford
Jared Cosart (prospect)
Micheal Cuddyer

I.amopen to trading players not listed here and guys from my starting nine bit i am looking to compete with the bigboys this go around some any moves like that have to help now. Thanks.

Super super glad the gang is all here...
superflymacdaddyjuice

Postby Cubit » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 pm

[quote:80d8e03e67="kaviksdad"][quote:80d8e03e67="Cummings2"]I'm here.

C2[/quote:80d8e03e67]

Wouldn't be a keeper league without you Chuck. Glad to have all the gang here for another go around.

And an FYI - we will be running the stadium draft concurrently with the free agent draft. Draft order will be the same as the free agent draft.[/quote:80d8e03e67]

Absolutely! Welcome back !
Cubit

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat