Reelin' in the Years League

Postby tcochran » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:46 pm

[quote:f8b676513a="he's meat"]two errent picks count as a timed out, although if you make a bad or already taken player, you get skipped immedietly anyway.[/quote:f8b676513a]

Why should anybody else care, if someone makes a bad pick? Their turn is completed and the next pick can be made right away. Why would any other penalty be needed?
tcochran

Postby MEAT » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 pm

that's why I added the second line...it really only hurts the picker anyhow and doesn't cost time.
MEAT

Postby ggrover15 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 pm

sorry guys I am waiting for a credit to be moved. I will load as soon as it is moved.
ggrover15

Postby tcochran » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 am

Rosters updated for end of draft at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoHpyvKb9bEHdE5KV2VkZFF5TzYxY191X2JrTHNURkE&pli=1#gid=27
tcochran

The Pariah Speaks

Postby willmurr24 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 am

It is not hard to read between the lines here .I didn't get online till I was about 45.So I don't spend a lot of my spare time at a desk in front of a screen.My bad as they say.I do have access to computers during work hours'but I would be wasting time if I was on them I see patients and the girls that work for me ( note sexist wording,as Popeye says I yam what I yam) are on the computers.
Rather them attempting to write a set of esoteric drafting rules to alleviate the problem,which is me,I am willing to let you guys find a replacement manager for me.I realize that finding anyone to take over my sorry-assed team may be difficult but have at it if you like
I am in two other ,more mellow ,keeper leagues,so I will still have my fill of strat if I leave Reelin.
Meanwhile I am ready to load,and I am off for Good Friday.What's the f**king holdup. I will be going out shortly to the gym ,to the garden and to shopping and dinner with my wife.I will have no computers and I don,t Blueberry or Blackberry or Wi-Fi or high five ,so I hope you mopes load soon.
willmurr24

Postby MEAT » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Manlee, being the main grouser, or the only one willing to post about it after a build up by round six or so, I personally would hate to see you leave. I love your posts and your spirit. Not a fan of your drafting, but you do actually get some players I'd really like...(like the failed elsbury trade attempt)
that said, if you could just proxy some picks, or post or catch up at beginning or days end, or let us know you're not available instead of waiting two hours to find out, it would REaLLY help. I'd hate to lose you.
besides, I need those wins in the west this season.
MEAT

Postby RICHARDGAGNON » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:58 pm

I agree with you. Don't want to lose you manleeman.
RICHARDGAGNON

Postby padrenurgle1 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm

What the hell difference does it make if we wait another week for something we've already invested years in? There are only 2 more seasons left until we reach the end anyway...unnecessary drama.

Manleeman didn't fail to meet any rule or obligation, he's been a member of the league in good faith for years. We wait a week. No big whoop.
padrenurgle1

Postby willmurr24 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:22 pm

I don,t wish to leave I enjoy looking up at you all in the standings every season,i will try to be more attentive in future drafts.

PS you don,t want Ellsbury this season anyhow,swindle me next year,before jflat does.
willmurr24

Postby jflatour99 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:02 pm

I would have reach you if I haven't already Kemp in the center.

Like everyone said, I don't want to lose an old timer like you.
No bad feelings, I just believe in a draft with some rythm, so that we keep the interest. Glad to hear that you'll use a bit more the proxies when needed.
jflatour99

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat