Strat-O-Matic.com transition info/FAQ

I need some help

Postby mcsoupy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 am

I hve logged into the new site with my username and password. It says i'm logged in, but i can't find my strat teams anywhere? What am i missing.

I clicked on the baseball strat box on the home screen, but still cannot see where the strat online teams are.....

any help is appreciated.

mc
mcsoupy

Postby motherscratcher » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:38 am

You won't be able to see your teams until Monday.
motherscratcher

Re: I need some help

Postby bernieh » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:38 am

[quote:b66332ef62="mcsoupy"]I hve logged into the new site with my username and password. It says i'm logged in, but i can't find my strat teams anywhere? What am i missing.[/quote:b66332ef62]
You won't be able to see your teams until the new site goes up on Monday. SOM is telling me likely in the afternoon some time.
bernieh

Postby artie4121 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Get SOME rest, Bernie!

And if anyone has initial complaints, skrew 'em! You'll get it all straight.

Thanks, again, for putting up with us neurotics/ADHD,OCD StratoManiacs.

Artie
artie4121

Postby BergRad » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Everybody needs to lighten up and have faith. They said they go live Monday PM. What is it some of you guys not get with that statement. That is when you'll know what's up.

For the complainer's and worrysomes out there haven't you ever had system downtime, uprgrades, etc. at work/or school. Be patient and have faith in Bernie. Having dealt with the SOM mothership since 1964 I can say with certainty that they will get it right given the time to do so.

Enjoy the break this weekend and see that there are other things in life out there and stop sweating something that you can't micro-mangage.

BTW many of these issues will probably end up being user generated errors like typos and not the change-over itself.

Now children get out of your room and go outside and play.
BergRad

So is anybody else having spousal unit issues today?

Postby dharmabums » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:17 pm

"Why are you pacing around so much? Why aren't you tethered to the computer?"

Such a desperate weekend. Cold turkey on my strat addiction, and nowhere to go! :cry:
dharmabums

Postby bontomn » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Darn it! I almost had it made today (Sat), which coincidentally is my wife's birthday. She thought I was staying away from the computer for that reason. And when I finally snuck away for a quick peak, she happened to see your post over my shoulder! No longer is she quite so pleased with my attentiveness!

Don't know about tomorrow.
bontomn

Postby guardian154 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 pm

[quote:367d67c271="bernieh"][b:367d67c271]guardian154:[/b:367d67c271]

I've just been given access to manipulate Strat-O-Matic.com user accounts; I went into yours and saw that you had apparently made a typo ("gurdian") in your email address. Could you try requesting a new password/link again and please let me know if it works?

If it does, then I'll be able to invite anyone else with login issues to submit your private inquiries.

Thanks![/quote:367d67c271]

Bernie,

Thanks for that info and for looking, however I am able to get in now. Not sure what happened between then and now but I'm good as far as getting in.
I don't yet see how to fix my e-mail yet but i'll keep looking.

I was able to log in again and view my profile. The e-mail address is correct there, so I am not sure what is going on with the registration. Anyway I updated my profile ensuring the e-mail address was correct.
Hopefully that corrects the issue.
guardian154

Re: So is anybody else having spousal unit issues today?

Postby ROBERTLATORRE » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:03 am

[quote:afc3b315c8="dharmabums"]"Why are you pacing around so much? Why aren't you tethered to the computer?"

Such a desperate weekend. Cold turkey on my strat addiction, and nowhere to go! :cry:[/quote:afc3b315c8]

Lol

I taught my daughter how to ride her bike yesterday. What an interesting way to spend time on Saturday mornings
ROBERTLATORRE

Re: So is anybody else having spousal unit issues today?

Postby pwootten » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:27 am

[quote:dee143623e="latorrer"][quote:dee143623e="dharmabums"]"Why are you pacing around so much? Why aren't you tethered to the computer?"

Such a desperate weekend. Cold turkey on my strat addiction, and nowhere to go! :cry:[/quote:dee143623e]

Lol

I taught my daughter how to ride her bike yesterday. What an interesting way to spend time on Saturday mornings[/quote:dee143623e]

Sadly, Rob's daughter is 15. This is the first non-strat weekend he's had since she was a toddler.
pwootten

PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx