LOTO O5' HPCC League

Chuck, you are welcome anytime...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Mon May 08, 2006 12:04 am

And you can stay here or I can help you find a great hotel to suit any budget if you prefer. But both my wife and I are gourmet cooks - except I don't use recipes. I'm East Coast Italian, you know.

Oh, I actually forgot how sweet that stomping of Kobe (1 point in the 2nd half) bryant and the Lakers was.

Got nothing against the Clippers. but as a lifetime Boston Celtic Fan, there is nothing you ever like about ANY Laker teams.
ROBERTVOZZA

The drawback here in Phoenix...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Mon May 08, 2006 12:07 am

Is about 3 weeks away - When 110+ temperatures arrive and stay until mid October. But anytime between November and Now is great.
ROBERTVOZZA

BTW Jeff,

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Mon May 08, 2006 12:15 am

If you do come out, I will buy you both a drink and a table dance. My favorite club(Not the fancy ones) dances are still only 5 Bucks and the girls treat you like gold. Plus there are 2 for 1 draft beer specials all day for 4 bucks. I prefer REAL body parts to plastic and all different sizes shapes and colors. There are plenty of 10-20 buck places with lasers and glitz, lots of silicone and barbie doll blonds. For several hundred bucks I'm sure you can have an ok time.

But I go out with less than 50 bucks in my pocket, get a bunch of dances, then come home with several phone numbers in my wallet or end up giving someone a ride home or even end up partying with girls of 3 different races the rest of the night. it is always so random and based upon everyone's mood. But I am not exactly the most shy person around. Not afraid to embarass myself because I always ask... :wink:
ROBERTVOZZA

BTW JEFF,

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Mon May 08, 2006 12:23 am

I also lived in Flagstaff for at least 4 years...I have wanted to retire there, but it is just so difficult to make money and the cost of living is very expensive. What kind of business does your wife do in Flagg?

And the invite is a REAL ONE, anyone who ever finds themselves somewhere in thew state who plays with this LOTO group better get in touch when you're visiting Phoenix or Northern AZ. Just send a PT and I'll give you my cell number. Robert
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby cummings2 » Mon May 08, 2006 4:07 am

Hey, hey, hey boyos...got my third ring in the '05 set last night 8)

Final game of the set...final ring of the set 8)

Comeback against Nathan in the bottom of the 8th.

To get to the finals I came back against Mariano in the bootm of the 9th of game 5.

My comeback kids.

G'luck Jerry, Riggo, Air Force and Sto. (wow now THAT's a lineup I'm glad I'm not facing in the play-offs :shock: )

G'luck all see ya in LOTO '06
cummings2

Postby cummings2 » Tue May 16, 2006 3:34 am

BTW.

A very belated but nonetheless heartfelt [size=24:141c17d3a7]GRATZ[/size:141c17d3a7] to AF for winning the ring. 8)
cummings2

Congrats AFD

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed May 17, 2006 1:20 am

I am glad Cummings posted as I have finally ceased checking into the 05' season. GL in 06'. Robert
ROBERTVOZZA

Previous

Return to Individual League Chat