LOTO 2006 WARMUP LEAGUE...

And altho Chuck, Jeff and Stoney...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Sat May 20, 2006 1:15 am

Did a tremendous and consistent job all season, Tyber gets my vote for Mgr of the Yr for the huge comeback - and just by the slimmest of margins over the Jeepster :D :wink:
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby Stoney18 » Sat May 20, 2006 1:47 am

Rob, I kept my mouth shut so I wouldn't jinx my team. Jaydinges was right there for the WC and his team did everything it needed to make it close.

GL to all. Seems like Chuck and I have been in every league together lately and I knew we'd be facing each other sometime. Really hate ruining a good season for him. :P
Stoney18

Postby cummings2 » Sat May 20, 2006 3:05 am

Thanks Rob,

Really tight race there, really cool to follow.

What a way of warming up to the real LOTO. :D
cummings2

Postby ANDREWLAITURI » Sat May 20, 2006 7:34 am

Man that season was a flipping trip! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster,
I never bounced back and forth between loving and hating a team so much! :shock:

Congrats to all the play-off teams!

Now if I could just get my tour team to get it's act together. :roll:
ANDREWLAITURI

Shhhh...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Sat May 20, 2006 11:41 am

Don't tell anyone, But...LOTO is the REAL TOUR... :wink: R
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby ANDREWLAITURI » Sat May 20, 2006 4:30 pm

I know it's the REAL tour Rob, I just didn't wanna bruise anyone's ego. :wink: :mrgreen:
ANDREWLAITURI

Postby gjtjeff » Sat May 20, 2006 7:44 pm

This oughta be fun, I haven't been in a play-off situation in over 3 years !! I'm sure I'll over manage the whole thing. :?

And I would draw Tyber in the first round, a team on a hot streak who've scratched and clawed all the way back from the cold dark basement of the East. My Dull Blades have just coasted through the 2nd half of the season, no fire in their bellies !! I'm without my starting Catcher for this entire series. Tyber has an 8-4 record vs me this season including a fine 5-1 mark at his home in Ameriquest.

Good Luck Tyber, I will be in the "war room" all weekend trying to get the most from my team.

Good Luck play-off teams, and to the rest of the great competitors in this group, we'll be seeing each other all again very soon I hope !!

Jeff :D
gjtjeff

Well...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Sun May 21, 2006 2:00 am

One thing is for sure...All the newbies from 05' that I invited to play LOTO have proven that they belong...I think everyone of them has made the post at some time or other - either here or the end of 05'...Good job everyone...This week I will begin sending out all the invitations for the official 06' LOTO Invitational Tournament.

The 1st set will be to all the former LOTO Playoff teams from 05'. The 2nd wave will be everyone who played at all since or before and the 3rd wave will be to those who have never played before in order - on the list from this thread.

As I receive declines, I will send out more until all 48 spots are filled. Then I will assign each players Overall(Not 05' or 06') Rating(In total points - that day) next to their name.

The League(A, B, C, or D) will go in order of each players rating from the highest to lowest - From A thru D until all 4 Leagues are set. Then I will assign 1 player from each league to open that league and the other 11 in each league can fill at their leisure. Round 1 doesn't matter what Division you are in or what ballpark you play in. It is standard autodraft, 80M, DH, Weighted Waivers, 10% caphit. (I have decided to use 10% in round 1)

Since Round 2 is a 100M Cap, I decided to use the bigger caphit there(20%) and since round 3 (Finals) is only 60M Cap, we will use the 5/10/20% progressive caphit.

There will be more comprehensive info on a separate thread from this sometime next week.

looking forward to getting this thing off the ground. I think a lot of the players are pretty excited about the new Tour.

Robert
ROBERTVOZZA

Duh!...I didn't mean 05' Playoff teams...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Sun May 21, 2006 2:12 am

It should read 05' Tour Players...I'm tired...More this week. R
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby JAMIEDEMILLE » Sun May 21, 2006 8:03 am

I am hoping for a better result than the warmup league.

I am sure I have never had a team in 1st place in a division with 3 games to go and end up in 4th. :shock:

I am looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for setting it up.
JAMIEDEMILLE

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat