Event 3, League 5 Sign-ups - LC needed

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby SGTD » Tue May 23, 2006 4:11 am

[quote:52657cf6b9]I'm in. The first round may be a little slow until everyone knows were drafting. Should go good after that.

Midget

I think it will once you make your pick :D . You are up and have been for awhile, I am waiting to see my player taken, so please pick and end my misery :( . SGT D[/quote:52657cf6b9]
SGTD

Postby wwwetz » Tue May 23, 2006 7:27 am

Hey, What happened to the midget man. I know he talked about slow, but this is like snail pace.
wwwetz

Postby STEVENHOLMAN » Tue May 23, 2006 8:35 am

Sorry about the slower than snails pace. Had a major meltdown. I'm back and ready to draft.

Midget
STEVENHOLMAN

Postby gstanis » Tue May 23, 2006 12:54 pm

I am not made for these Live drafts. This is brutal. I would rather stick needles in my eye. At this pace we won't be starting until Labor Day.

Sorry. Just venting. I need to go eat something.

Tubs
gstanis

Postby wwwetz » Tue May 23, 2006 1:23 pm

Hey Tubby, What about patience is a virtue? Go out and have a couple of pizzas and relax.

On a serious note, what happens this weekend. I'm planning to be away and will not have the capability of getting to a computer. What happens to the picks and rounds. Does anyone knows what happens?
wwwetz

Postby wavygravy2k » Tue May 23, 2006 1:50 pm

I agree with Tubs. I didn't realize the first round would take this long. But, it's understandable if people other priorities.

My understanding is that the clock stops during the weekends. The owner that is next up has until Monday to make his pick. If an owner does make a pick during the weekend the person next in line has until Monday
wavygravy2k

Postby wwwetz » Tue May 23, 2006 2:50 pm

At this rate, I'll be able to pick Barry Bonds' kid.
wwwetz

Postby SGTD » Tue May 23, 2006 3:50 pm

I know the clock is turned off for the weekend, but people could load up proxies and the draft could go on :D . SGT D
SGTD

Postby Coffeeholic » Tue May 23, 2006 4:18 pm

OK guys, we need to have some patience through the first round, as everyone has to know we've started and makes certain they can get into the site.

SGT D is correct... clock will be turned off over the weekends (and over night).

Teepack has given me administrative rights on the draft site, and I will be enforcing a 4 hour clock beginning with round 2 (however, no one will get skipped twice). This means that you better load some proxies if you're not going to be around.

If anyone has questions regarding the use of proxies, lmk. It's a simple process and the site is very user friendly. Please make sure to turn your proxies "ON"!

Looks like SGT D (BED) and wavygravy are ready to go.

Smitty if you're out there, please check in so we can then get things rockin' after Boss Hogg's pick.
Coffeeholic

Postby SGTD » Tue May 23, 2006 5:03 pm

I have proxies set for the First Round :( , even though I would like to wait and make a live pick, I do not feel that it is fair to make the guys in front of me or behind me have to wait :D . With that said, I will continue to check-in every now and then 8) . SGT D
SGTD

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship