Event 3, League 11 Sign-ups - LAST CALL?

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby alphonso » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:31 pm

I guess you had to redo the whole thing... :oops:

No biggie, but on the new draft I am 'alponso' instead of 'alphonso'.

Don't bother changing it, if even possible, I will just remember to login under that name. I didn't even know that name existed until setting up this draft.

Thanks for taking the reins. Sorry it didn't get off too smooth.

-Alphonso
alphonso

Postby qicmic » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:32 pm

The proxy system is for when you are not availalbe, and want to leave some picks in case your up....

You can load the proxy up and the program will select whoever you have on the list.
qicmic

Tech assistance on proxies

Postby PAULMINICUCCI » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:42 pm

Hey guys, I am new to using this site, sorry to be dense, but I do not know how to use proxies, I cannot get the proxy to accept. Do you have the "proxy on" button on? Then what, enter a player id? Thanks.
PAULMINICUCCI

proxies

Postby PAULMINICUCCI » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:03 pm

Is there a place where I can get instructions on how to use proxies? :? I cannot get the site to work, I put in a player ID and it won't take. Where can I find some help, I don't know if I can watch the live draft forever.Please can someone help me out?
PAULMINICUCCI

Postby luckeroll » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:45 pm

They have a help function that can help out. I wish I feel confortable giving advice but I am a rook myself. I think I got it but I will see 2morrow
luckeroll

thanks

Postby PAULMINICUCCI » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:59 pm

Thanks luckeroll. I tried using the help function. The site gives me an error message. It just is not live. That is, it seems inert. I put in player id numbers and i get sent to a league I am in (actually a bullpen logic test Bernie runs), makes no sense. I wish someone would respond, because I feel at a distinct disadvantage. I may have to do some kind of public proxy. I will try one more attempt.
PAULMINICUCCI

SOS. Some help PLEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!

Postby PAULMINICUCCI » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:04 pm

I am in the dark, completely. I cannot get the draft site to process my proxies. Without that I am completeless helpless.

When I try to use the proxy setting I get the following error message.

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mod_python.publisher"

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 299, in HandlerDispatch
result = object(req)

File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/publisher.py", line 136, in handler
result = util.apply_fs_data(object, req.form, req=req)

File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/util.py", line 361, in apply_fs_data
return object(**args)

TypeError: login() takes exactly 3 non-keyword arguments (1 given)

Does anyone know what the hell this means? Am I not using the right log-in? I was able to process my pick in the first round but not Proxies. I have tried to use the help section, and when I follow the directions I get this message.

I have some heavy commitments in the next few days and I may have to drop out if I don't get some help. I can't follow the draft live the whole time.

Sac Yankees
PAULMINICUCCI

Postby rookssa1958 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:10 am

Sac Y, I sent you PM
rookssa1958

Draft

Postby TRACYBEAM » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:15 am

Is the draft working or is it stuck now?
TRACYBEAM

proxy problem

Postby PAULMINICUCCI » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:22 am

I thought I would relay to everyone that the problem with my proxy is that I have a space in my ID and according to Penngray, that will not work. Rookssa e-mailed to say he would help me out. I will send him proxies until the problem is fixed. Thanks.
PAULMINICUCCI

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship