SORRY, THIS IS JUST LAST YRS FORMAT TO COPY AND PASTE FROM

Hey TY...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:52 pm

If you get your team setup and want to startup the C League, you may go ahead...Just be sure to announce it so nobody else does it and we end up with too many leagues.

I'll see if i can get Cummings to setup the A League...If I have Riggo do it, the East will take forever to fill... :lol:

Maybe Jeep or Jamie can setup the D League - they seem to be available a lot. :wink:

Gotta' call in for work...More later. Robert
ROBERTVOZZA

ROBERT

Postby CATom » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:59 pm

sorry couldn't get back soooooner - works been "HELL" :) GLAD you let DRAKMANN in, he'll be a worthy!!!! :lol: In a few leagues with him, he won't embarrass :oops: himself 8)

glad we are full, also -- let's loottoo :wink:

Tom.
CATom

Postby spicki17 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:09 pm

[quote:617c85151b]I am thinking of attempting to set up a meeting at Modern Pizza in New Haven with Alphonso and the 3 of you(New Haven Boys) along with a couple of other people on Sunday the 24th.[/quote:617c85151b]

wish i could but i (and my bro) have a family wedding to attending near chicago. maybe giddyup can meet up with you guys though.
spicki17

Finally Having This up and running...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:12 pm

Is a big load off for me...Yesterday, I finally booked my flight to CT and got my vehicle back up and running. So that's 3 things in the last 24 hrs...life is getting better. No i just have to figure out how to have a good enuf record to qualify for the 2nd round with Giddyup and J in my Division :shock: :shock: - Easier said than done. :wink: R
ROBERTVOZZA

Sorry you can't make it...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:15 pm

Being Italian and from CT, while living in Phoenix, AZ...I deliver Pizza here at night - but I never eat it...When I come back East, I almost eat nothing but pizza cooked in those Brick ovens back there. And New Haven is the Pizza Capitol of the world IMO. R
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby alphonso » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:43 pm

I agree 100% about the Pizza in New Haven Robert!

I live down here in Greenwich (about 30 miles away) but will drive up for a Pepe's Pizza anyday!

They are the BEST!!

-Alphonso
alphonso

Postby JAMIEDEMILLE » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:56 pm

I have created League D.

I accidently created 2 leagues however only 1 is password protected so it shouldn't be confusing.

I will send out PMs with the password now.
JAMIEDEMILLE

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:19 pm

Thanks Jamie. :wink:
ROBERTVOZZA

Alphonso...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:26 pm

Pepe's was already famous when I was a little kid 45-50 yrs ago...The time it takes to get into there is almost like waiting for Concert Tickets.

Somebody turned me onto Modern Pizza about 15 yrs ago and I have been going there ever since. It's sensational.

I am not going to have a car, so I will be at the mercy of friends with. But it usually isn't too tough to get people to go to NH for Pizza in CT.

If Giddyup is game, lets see if we can set it up for Sunday Nite or late afternoon - like sometime between 4:00 and 6:00 PM. I haqve to attend my daughters Graduation on Fri nite and the party is on Sat nite. So Sunday is my only chance to hook up. But I will keep you posted.

I think it would be fun...Unless Giddyup might want to ride down to Stamford and go to Bobby Valentine's - CT's best Sports Bar for many years running. :wink:
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby gjtjeff » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:42 pm

My newest Ashby team has entered into the Central in Division "B"
Looking at all the folks I'm gonna be grouped with it's looking as though
it's gonna be a "one and done" season for this Lotto Rookie !!!
Seeing how I'm not a religious type, it looks as though luck is about
the only thing I can hope for !! :?

Robert, thanks for the invite, and all the tips you've given me in the past. I am really looking forward to this tourney !!!

Jeff

p.s. My 8 year old got the honor of naming this team. "Asteroids". I was debating on adding an extra "s", but my kids' a pretty good speller and probably would have yelled at me for messing with the English language !!! :)
gjtjeff

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat