Round 3 - Let's go for a dozen leagues!!

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby jjbird8 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:11 pm

My 2 picks r in, see u guys tomorrow

good night
jjbird8

Postby kcm0711 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:28 pm

Welcome back Dneedle. I hope that you didn't get screwed by the skips.
kcm0711

CASmith Up in Round 9

Postby Cubit » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:01 am

Good work overnight lads! We are almost halfway through. CASmith is up. His time will expire at 10 AM (for some reason the clock says 10:35), though if there had been a proxy left I wouldn't have to be wasting my time writing this.... 'nuff said.

8)

Let's keep going as quickly as we can, as it would certainly be nice to be able to avoid ANOTHER weekend.
Cubit

Cummings2/Dinger is now up until 12 noon, CASmith skipped

Postby Cubit » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:08 am

Moving along as requested; consider CASmith skipped, Cummings up until 12, then we move to Dneedle :shock:
Cubit

Postby casmith528 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:06 am

i apologize for the delay this morning. i stayed up late last night and made my pick at almost 1am, didnt realize we would get thru 15 picks and back to me before noon today.

also, what is the schedule of this draft come the weekend? i will not have computer access after approx 3pm tomorrow, friday. wont be back untill sunday night around 5 pm.

cas
casmith528

jjbird8 up for 2!

Postby Cubit » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:22 am

As long as you keep picking, I'm cool with that. Thanks for getting in last night.

According to ROUND 3 rules, the clock will be off on the weekends, but proxies are always ON. We'll worry about the weekend when we get there, but if you would be able to leave the names of some 15 or so players you would hope to be on your final 25 man legal Roster or a few stadia up as proxies, we might be able to make some progress while you are out. I, personally, would greatly appreciate it.

Super to have dneedle1 back in the fold! Now if he'd just stop taking my secret next picks.... :cry:

JJBIRD8 is now up for two; each pick has 1 hour, the two together 2; without proxies he may be skipped at 2 PM wbonn63. :!: :|
Cubit

Postby BILLBONNIE » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:25 pm

Just a heads up, my proxies are set to fire, but if JJ gets skipped and I have to manually make a pick there might be a delay as I might not be around a keyboard at that time, shouldn't be a huge delay, but might be one nonetheless, if jj picks, my proxies should fire and should be no issue.
Thanks
B.B.
BILLBONNIE

Postby jjbird8 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:49 pm

Sorry boys I had a work emergency, didn't have time to set my proxies. My 2 picks are in.
jjbird8

Postby cummings2 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:48 pm

Hey there guys, I'll be out for some time. Hve an important thingie going on. Hopefully later on I'll celebrate and have a round of brewskies on your behalf. In the mean time I m out. I should be fine with proxies. Time to skip me comes just go right ahead nd if you need me to skip, kelly if I could trouble you with just executing my top proxy I'd be much obliged.

Thanx again fellers, sorry I've been so "remote control"

BTW, you asked about what I teach. I teach in the drama and film school here, lately I've been a bit of a Chone Figgins plugging a few missing members of the faculty on top of my duties, hence my hectic schedule. But my main area is literature. so good guess there.
cummings2

Cubit -- my last two picks should have been the following:

Postby mcsoupy » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:37 pm

Cubit,

I'm traveling from my home in Phoenix, and I just landed in Sacramento, and then I'm traveling on to Redding.

My last two picks were on my proxies list, but I wanted the following:

US Cellular Stadium
Chipper Jones

I thought I was trying to drop Farnsworth, but I think that I asked it to drop the stadium through all the hustle and bustle of the aiprort. . .

Can you make sure that my last two picks were US Cellular and Chipper Jones????
mcsoupy

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship