The Original USKL -- TSN Version 2011 (Chat Room)

Postby cirills » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:04 pm

Mike_J fights for his life tonight vs. Cubit/Qk and still no Ineluki. :cry:

If we can't get a hold of him I have a replacement owner already in line.

Ineluki didn't vote on one single Proposal and hasn't been on our Chat Thread since the end of The FA Draft. :cry:
cirills

Postby cummings2 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:33 pm

Trade to announce:

C2 trades his first and second round picks in the upcoming supplemental draft. to hawk for Brian Giles and his third pick.
cummings2

Postby cirills » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:05 pm

Got it.

I have a lot to update when I finally get more than second or two to do so.
cirills

Postby qksilver69 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:27 am

Sandy - sent you an email...

Looks like we managed to take the 1st title of 2006. Congrats again to playoff teams, I have a feeling the next time around we may not be so lucky...

It's kind of fitting that the Pacific Alliance started when Cubit was in Australia & that we won the title when I'm in Japan - we definitely justified the name! :wink:
qksilver69

Postby Cubit » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:53 am

Indeed partner. A worthy alliance! I envy your time in Japan; I won't get there again until September. This has been an excellent experience, seeing a master at work as I cheered things on. Have a good Midori no Hi!

Congrats to everyone in this league this year. A good effort across the board. Sandy, thanks for holding us all together.
Cubit

Postby cirills » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:18 am

Congrats to a TRUE Pacific Alliance -- Cubit and Qk -- on a spectacular turnaround from last year to this year -- a true "worst to first" performance.

Awesome!!!

Today is "tear-out" day in Tahoe followed by a long travel day tomorrow to Syracuse.

As soon as I get up and going there I will update all the lists and take care of our missing owner situation.

I will look to start the Supplemental Draft by the end of next week or at the latest the beginning of the next.

Thanks as well for a great Season One of '06.

Sandy
cirills

Postby cirills » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:04 pm

Aarrrgh.

A long travel day indeed last night and when I arrived they had NO non-smoking rooms left (AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH).

Worked until 10 tonite and just now getting back to the hotel and we have NO Broadband on site this week (only in the hotel) so I will NOT be able to do anything until tomorrow night.

That said, barring a last second appearance, I all but ready to announce QKSILVER as our newest owner, taking the place of Ineluki.

After helping Cubit to a title, he's ready to take over for the previous leader in the Order of Merit Standings (gulp!!!)

I know I have Ineluki's e-mail address somewhere but I simply don't think it's unreasonable to expect him to show up here SOMETIME is it????

Final Decision tomorrow ....
cirills

Postby qksilver69 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:42 am

Looking fwd to it fellas! Obviously I've been very happy to co-manage with Cubit for this half of the 2006 season, but being able to take over a team that fits well with my lefty park tendencies should be some fun too.

That said, no one on the roster is untouchable once I get my hands on it, so take a look & if we confirm the handover tomorrow, send me some emails re: trades to my address listed in profile...

Flying back today from Taiwan so checking in Thursday afternoon West coast time...

Peace,

Qk
qksilver69

Postby cirills » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:52 pm

Changeover confirmed!

Ineluki can sue me and I'll apologize for misplacing his e-mail address, but I don't think it's wrong of me to expect an owner to check this thread once in two months is it???

Particularly AFTER a season has completed. :?

Welcome Qk as a FULL owner now, and I won't worry about Cubey too much, seeing as he won the First Season of the USKL2 league (nice daily double there Cubey!!!)

Go ahead and make your drops and stadium choice Qk (the current rosters post is up to date sans the current drops on this page).

I apologize to all for not yet updating your drops and the Master FA list but it is current PRIOR to the drops listed on this page AND i have had incredibly bad/inconsistent internet capabilities this past week.

My goal now is to have everything updated and to start this Supp Draft on this coming Tuesday.

Why Tuesday you ask and not Monday???

Well, I beg your indulgence on that one -- I am returning home Monday after a 6 week stint on the raod only to turn around and leave again on Tuesday and my wife has asked me NOT to have my computer on the 15 hours I will be home and I felt I had to oblige.

Once again, welcome QK, sorry Ineluki and more coming soon so stay posted.

As always, thanks for your constant attention -- the speed with which you all got in your drops and stadium choices only reaffirms to me the quality of the group we have, and the need to have that 12th committed member.

Sandy
cirills

Postby qksilver69 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:55 pm

Ok, back in town but jet-lagged. Here are drops (allowed 3 right?) and stadium update:

Drops:
Keith Foulke
Kevin Gregg
Ryan Madson

Stadium: we will be leaving the city of Brotherly Love behind, departing for parts unknown but undoubtedly left-handed... :wink:
qksilver69

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat