The Original USKL -- TSN Version 2011 (Chat Room)

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:34 pm

As I said before (and this is probably lost), there should be some "cost" to switching stadiums, perhaps intertwining with the draft order problem (should a bad team get first draft picks AND standiums)?

I think stadiums should be drafted as part of the player draft process.

Just a suggestion.
Detroit-Tigers

Postby qksilver69 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:34 pm

Sandy, if you are checking in tonite off your dial up :cry: try to get on IM.
qksilver69

Postby Cubit » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:58 pm

Well, it's been good getting to know you in the old clubhouse, Qksilver! Thanks for the lessons and the fun. I really enjoyed this half season, but I'm with sandlotshrink-- the thought of you in charge of what was Ineluki's club is unnerving. Look what you were able to do with my bunch!

Well, now I'm stuck in Division East for the second half, with the last pick--am I right? And on my own.... :shock:

Thank you again for keeping me in this league while I was caught up in Australia. Now that you're back from the East, yourself, I'm looking forward to the competition. Now, if I could just get off the floor in HCKL! :wink:
Cubit

Postby qksilver69 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:14 pm

Thanks Cube, I think the club matched up well with our div & that helped a lot, as well all know the playoffs are half luck anyway! I'm sure HCKL will come around a bit for you, lots can be done there with an 8-round supplemental.

So looking at my newfound roster in this league, a) I really don't think I have a single "untouchable" there, and b) Andruw Jones doesn't fit my usual schemes, so if anyone wants to make an offer for him, please send an email. I certainly won't give him away as he's headed for another great power year, and I may just play a hitter's park with him for a season to see what I get, but open to offers. I'd be looking for more of an OBP type of CF & other talent/picks in return.

Can't wait to get going on the supplemental!
qksilver69

Postby cirills » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:17 pm

[quote:8bdcfa4a9c]should a bad team get first draft picks AND stadiums[/quote:8bdcfa4a9c]Sure, I think both are overrated a tad and certainly give the poorer team something to look forward too.

Welcome again QK .. I will be posting a LOT of updated threads tonight so y'all be on the lookout ....

Hooking up with NP tomorrow night and looking forward to it .... :D
cirills

Postby qksilver69 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:34 am

Everyone - I am looking to pick up a few xtra supplemental draft picks. Players I may be willing to part with in return for picks are:

Jorge Piedra
Adam Wainright
Rondell White
Derek Lowe
Mark Hendrickson
Adam Everett

LMK if you are interested in any of these players in return for pick(s).

Thx,

Qk

PS - Sandy & Niners, hope you guys had a blast. I played poker & sucked... :roll:
qksilver69

Postby nythawk129921 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:12 am

[quote:f165f7aee9="Cummings2"]Trade to announce:

C2 trades his first and second round picks in the upcoming supplemental draft. to hawk for Brian Giles and his third round pick.[/quote:f165f7aee9]

Just a reminder to Sandy that I no longer have Giles and already know who I will be selecting with the 1st and 2nd pick of round 1.
Sandy I will probably pm my 2 picks or announce them here on the boards sometime this weekend since I will be vacationing(leaving now)and will not be "allowed" much access until we arrive back home sometime Tuesday evening
nythawk129921

Postby Ninersphan » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:26 am

[quote:aaa0dc9a3e]PS - Sandy & Niners, hope you guys had a blast. [/quote:aaa0dc9a3e]

We did. It was great to finally put a face to a name :D .

In fact, it ALMOST made up for sandy sweeping me the night before.
Ninersphan

Postby qksilver69 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:12 pm

Hey Bill lemme know when you're online. Let's see if we can conclude these trade talks....
qksilver69

Postby qksilver69 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:21 pm

reposting with my data...

Upcoming Supplemental Draft Order (following the conclusion of our League's World Series) -- You MUST announce your drops PRIOR to the start of the Supplemental Draft (up to THREE max)

1. Nythawk - Releases:Mota,Luis Gonzalez(Col),Klesko
2. Cummings2 - Releases: Lenny Harris, Mike Burns, Phil Nevin
3. Kaviksdad - Releases: Mike Leiberthal, Julio Santana, Edwin Jackson
4. AF Dickie - Releases: Vinny Castilla, Wade Miller & Hee-Seop Choi
5. Fowldawg - Releases: Brian Lawrence, Sean Burroughs, Joel Pineiro
6. Sandlotshrink - Releases: Royce Clayton, Richard Hidalgo, and Ambiorix Burgos
7. Qksilver - Releases: Keith Foulke, Kevin Gregg, Ryan Madson
8. Stoney18 - Releases: Jason Smith, Bruce Chen, Oliver Perez
9. Bubba Hotep - Releases: Palmeiro, Gathright, J Reed.
10 Ninersphan - Releases: J. Ellison, B Hennessey J. Koronaka
11 Detroit-Tigers - Releases: Wasburn, Lieber, Armas
12 Cubit/Qk - Releases: Runelvys Hernandez, Luis Rodriguez, Aaron Miles

Upcoming Stadium Draft Order(You MUST announce you intention to STAY or LEAVE your current stadium PRIOR to the Supplemental Draft -- For those that choose to LEAVE, the Stadium Draft will run concurrently with the Supplemental Draft)

1. Nythawk - Leaving -Wrigley
2. Cummings2 - Staying -Dolphins Stadium
3. Kaviksdad - LEAVING Tropicana
4. AF Dickie - LEAVING - Shea
5. Fowldawg - Staying MinuteMaid
6. Sandlotshrink - LEAVING Rogers Centre
7. Qksilver - LEAVING Citizen's Bank
8. Stoney18 - Staying in Camden
9. Bubba Hotep - Leaving Pac Bell, or whatever its called now.
10 Ninersphan - Keeping Great American
11 Detroit-Tigers - Keeping Petco
12 Cubit/Qk - Staying in the Fens
qksilver69

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat