The Original USKL -- TSN Version 2011 (Chat Room)

another trade...

Postby qksilver69 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:38 pm

From Niner's post on the draft thread...I confirm...

[quote:e41fc0e86e]Also a trade to announce:

Ninersphan sends his 2nd round pick in this supplemental draft to qksilver in exchange for Adam Everett [/quote:e41fc0e86e]
qksilver69

Postby Cubit » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:51 pm

OK, so the PacificAlliance has now moved on and qksilver is stocking up for the future. Interesting list of remainderrs available in our Supplemental pool, but not enough to really remake the world after the coming season.

I would like to know what stadium people are playing in this year's second season, so I hope the stadium draft gets into gear.
Cubit

Postby cirills » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:02 pm

Problem there Cubey, is that while Hawk went incommunado while giving me his pick proxies, he forgot that he also had the first pick in the Stadium draft. :cry:

He should be back with some access tomorrow I hope.
cirills

Postby cirills » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:13 pm

Btw, it turns out that I don't know how to read a plane ticket. :?

I leave for Oregon TOMORROW instead of today. :shock:

The good news is, I got to spend an extra day with my family. :D
cirills

Sandy aren't we due for a trade?

Postby AFDickie » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:24 pm

Whatchya need/covet?
AFDickie

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:37 pm

Is the stadium draft for the second season this year (changing stadiums mid season) or for next year?
Detroit-Tigers

Postby cirills » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:41 pm

Our Constitution now allows stadium switches after each season of a given year. Hence, why we are having the stadium draft NOW instead of with next year's FA Draft.
cirills

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:02 pm

I thought it was to add some degree of variability- the whole point of a keeper league is planning for the future, not being able to make such tactical changes such as stadium every 6 months or so to suit changing divisions, changing balance for hitters, etc..

Unless of course I am incorrect and every season we keep our guys, but then try and get advantage by changing our park every season- I hadn't thought that was the intention.
Detroit-Tigers

Postby cirills » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:07 pm

Well, we all voted on this and it pssade awhile ago and it is now a part of our rules. Sorry, but this had been open for discussion for a while. The argument for was that it provided some sense of variability for teams that did not fare as well so that they weren't stuck just throwing another 25 bucks down on the same team again. It passed by an overwhelming margin I believe.

It's time to move on now. I realize there are a few of these keeper leagues now, and some of the rules vary to a degree.

When I get done updating ALL OUR THREADS thru the first round of the Supp Draft I will one again post our Constitution.

In fact, I will make a new thread just for it.

Meanwhile, the our Supp Draft is now in its second round and we are still waiting on Hawk for the first pick in the Stadium Draft.
cirills

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:23 pm

I am just coming to a new understanding- that is all. This is basically me getting confused between keeper leagues. I will make sure to redraft my stadium next time.
Detroit-Tigers

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat