Blue Vs Red Party League - Blue Party Congrats

Postby DOUGGRAY » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:59 am

Charlie, I did post that I cant be involved with leagues that have exclusion type lists because I 100% hate them, I never have time to look them over to remember who I cant have since I run 40 teams at a time.

I also posted that when I signed up (one of the first) we didnt have all these foolish rules, I would never have agreed to such a crazy idea. I know the conservatives cant win straight up, I beat conservatives (remember they have lower IQs ;)) on a regular basis so the proof is in their record against me. I guess you guys need to bastardize the game to even have a chance ;)
DOUGGRAY

need one more?

Postby sjh0825 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:04 am

Hmmm... the players by state rules would EXCLUDE players. That was in the original posts.

"bastardizing the game to have a chance" I thought this was a friendly game...

Hope we can find another player we are worthy of.
sjh0825

Postby CHARLESBELL » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:28 pm

Penn, you were one of the first to sign up and I appreciate that. But the rules were posted in black and white when you signed up, and I would think that you'd want to prove your comments at the time you signed up that

"lmao, The red party would get their butts kicked if this was tried. Face it, the smartest and best SOM players are liberals "

by participating in the blue cause. I think yer just pulling red's chain and are still in this thing. But let me know for sure so I'll know if I have a hole in the blue team to fill.
CHARLESBELL

Postby CHARLESBELL » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:50 pm

Thanks to all for checking in. I just got back and I'm on heavy jetlag and been up since midnight so I'm probably not working on all cylinders yet.

For red party, I think an email list is a great idea since the PM system on the new boards doesn't seem to handle multiple addressing (sigh). If you would like to share your email addresses with me via PM I'll send the list out to the other red part members. Just let me know if anyone has a problem with that.
CHARLESBELL

Postby vol_fan » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:51 am

Charlie,

I sent you my email via PM, and the draft on Penn's site sounds like a good idea to me.
vol_fan

Postby CHARLESBELL » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:53 am

Some disappointing news I'm afraid. Mocrash is not going to be able to participate at this time. We are back to needing another blue party owner to complete this league.

I'm sorry about this. This theme may just be too narrow to get enough people to sign up. If anyone knows someone who would be interested in playing please let me know.

For red party owners, I will send an email to the addresses ya'll have given me so we can "strategize" and hopefully we'll get a replacement for mocrash quickly. I still need catom and t.rich's email addresses.
CHARLESBELL

Postby CHARLESBELL » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:59 pm

We are full again. Durantjerry had wanted to participate earlier but all the blue teams had filled by then. He's offered to take mocrash's spot in the league, so we now have 12 owners again assuming penngray is still with us. Blue party should get the conversations going although I know etdefender will be out of pocket much of this week.

I'm going to work with red party and as soon as we are agreed on our strategy and start drafting I will post that. Blue party please do the same.

Those folks who not have an account on penn's site let me know so I can get penngray to set you up. Good idea to have an account even if we don't use it in this league as you will likely need it in any live draft or auction league you get involved in.
CHARLESBELL

Postby Sneezedoc » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:48 pm

BUNBURY...YOU ARE UP FOR A PICK ON PENN's SITE IN THE NL 60 MILLION LEAUGE...posting here because this is the last place you have posted (albeit a week ago)
Sneeze
Sneezedoc

Postby durantjerry » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:27 pm

I am here.
durantjerry

Postby PETERLE » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:43 pm

I did my draft card, are we gonna start entering teams soon??
PETERLE

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat