Mighty Casey KL

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: Mighty Casey KL

PostSun Mar 08, 2015 12:18 am

I'm just curious why we aren't using the main thread anymore? this is where all our previous trades ect are posted?

...also M.Franco is listed on stratdraft as available but he is on apparently an owned prospect according to the google doc although I did not see him on a roster?

I see that he was drafted by Cubit, but no record of his promotion or being cut???

azpanthers11

PostSun Mar 08, 2015 12:44 am

Roscodog wrote:I'm just curious why we aren't using the main thread anymore? this is where all our previous trades ect are posted?

...also M.Franco is listed on stratdraft as available but he is on apparently an owned prospect according to the google doc although I did not see him on a roster?

I see that he was drafted by Cubit, but no record of his promotion or being cut???

It was a simple error.

The reason why I don't want to use this anymore because I do not have the ability to change the tread title on this on and I don't want to have to bug Jack to change it. That is why I put a link to it in the new thread.

Roscodog

PostSun Mar 08, 2015 12:46 am

azpanthers11 wrote:
Roscodog wrote:I'm just curious why we aren't using the main thread anymore? this is where all our previous trades ect are posted?

It was a simple error.

The reason why I don't want to use this anymore because I do not have the ability to change the tread title on this on and I don't want to have to bug Jack to change it. That is why I put a link to it in the new thread.

makes sense. I get it now
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat