Random Ballpark League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

leeroyjenkins

Re: Random Ballpark League

PostMon Oct 24, 2022 10:59 am

Anybody got them in any leagues? I’m going to give them another couple of days and we’ll look for alternates.

Main Line Expos

PostMon Oct 24, 2022 2:59 pm

If you need a replacement owner I am happy to take anyone's place. just let me know. cheers

leeroyjenkins

PostMon Oct 24, 2022 3:12 pm

Thanks! You’ll be first in line.

Hamilton17

PostMon Oct 24, 2022 4:49 pm

leeroyjenkins wrote:Thanks! You’ll be first in line.

I think that Main Line Expos and DOHowser1 would get us filled and active as soon as you are ready to pull the trigger on that, commissioner.

leeroyjenkins

PostMon Oct 24, 2022 10:19 pm

Hamilton17 wrote:
leeroyjenkins wrote:Thanks! You’ll be first in line.

I think that Main Line Expos and DOHowser1 would get us filled and active as soon as you are ready to pull the trigger on that, commissioner.

That's the plan. Tuesday at 5pm is the deadline and then we'll move forward. Glad to have a couple of quality owners ready in the wings.

I'm expecting that the deadline is going to come and go and we'll end up with our two new guys. To you both (DOHowser1 and Main Line Expos) what would you like to do for ballpark assignments? The two available sets are as follows: Net Assoc Coliseum 99/Ebbets 41 and Jack Murphy 78/Cleveland 48. I could flip a coin if you're cool with it. We can add an extra level of blinds with someone else picking who gets heads and who gets tails. That way you guys could put together your draft cards before we hit the deadline.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat