USKL 3 Chat & Trades:

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: USKL 3 Chat

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 9:14 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:Bill, FYI, I made one change to my drop list in case you had already recorded my drops on the master. I had to promote Darvish as Lilly is an unleashed man!

Kev

I don't record the drops until I have all of them. It's to hard to do them piecemeal, which may sound counter intuitive, but trust me it's better (for me) to do them all at once, knowing that they are locked in.

But I appreciate the head's up.

Ninersphan

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Oooo

Feliz got his S :D

Dickie
Harvey
Feliz
Gee
McCarthy

Not to bad

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 8:06 am

Ninersphan wrote:Oooo

Dickie
Harvey
Feliz
Gee
McCarthy

Not to bad

Oh yeah, Feliz and Harvey get cards....but no Lilly? I have Lilly in two keeper leagues. Well, at least I thought I did. Now he is a useless name on a roster.

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 8:35 am

KEVINEHLE wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:Oooo

Dickie
Harvey
Feliz
Gee
McCarthy

Not to bad

Oh yeah, Feliz and Harvey get cards....but no Lilly? I have Lilly in two keeper leagues. Well, at least I thought I did. Now he is a useless name on a roster.

Kev, very suprised about Lilly as well, and I really thought Feliz would be relagated to Releif duty only. If it makes you feel better I have Lilly in a keeper as well, but this yet agian shows just how arbitrary the Unleashed set is and why even with unleashed, I continue to call for simply including all the cards.

nythawk129921

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 8:37 am

Pitching sucks but what else is new for me on any of my keeper teams :roll: :lol: I do have some very high priced offensive talent at least so hopefully I will be able to put up enough runs in Busch to stay competitive. With this lineup I can mainly focus on pitching and an upgrade behind the plate:

C-McCann
1B-Pujols
2B-Kinsler/Barney
SS-Desmond
3B-Headley
LF-Gordon
CF-McCutchen
RF-Heyward
DH-Markakis/Bruce/David Murphy

the following players are available for pitching or picks

Hosmer
Dan Murphy
Turner
Zimmerman
Brantley
Markakis
Mesoraco
Steven Drew
Nick Franklin
Peacock

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 11:14 am

I have cuts in from half the league I still need cuts from:

nythawk
qksilver
hkmossy
7smitty7
Cubit
bigmahon

I'd like them in by next Wednesday night at Midnight, so I can work on the cuts roster and players available list on Thursday and/or Friday, If they get done Sooner, I can get started sooner. Remember, every player that played in the MLB is available to be drafted, whether they have a card and/or appear in the unleashed set. I will do my best to indicated the uncarded and unleashed players on the available's list.

If anyone has a conflict with getting their cuts in by Wednesday night PLEASE let me know ASAP. Also if anyone has a problem starting the draft on or about the 11th of March please let know know ASAP

Thanks,

bigmahon

PostSun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 pm

The rules state that ballparks can only be changed by trading. But what about the unused parks?

Ninersphan

PostSun Mar 03, 2013 1:26 pm

bigmahon wrote:The rules state that ballparks can only be changed by trading. But what about the unused parks?

What about them? If no one has them they are out of play. There is no dropping of parks and picking of unclaimed ones.

The only way an unclaimed park comes into play is when a new manager takes over an existing team, I will then allow that manager to pick a different park.

bigmahon

PostSun Mar 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Thanks Bill. Not one of of the league's better rules, but so be it! 8-)

Ninersphan

PostSun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 pm

bigmahon wrote:Thanks Bill. Not one of of the league's better rules, but so be it! 8-)

Chris, if you want to propose a rule to allow changing parks, I'm not opposed, you just need to get 7 other owners on board. I would ask if you do prospe it, that it be limited somehow. I really don't want one owner to be able to change parks every year.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat