wjs6768 - IN
splinter - IN
mlbphan - IN
chilliards - IN
cubit
Palmtana - IN
smitty - IN
nmilstein - IN

Cubit is probably in some remote village where they don't even have running water, much less internet ;)

I've sent him an email to see if he's returning, all I can say is stand by.

Cubit

Re: GMKL CHAT:

PostWed Jan 24, 2018 11:22 am

Unfortunately a dramatically severe publishers' deadline and a move to Japan forces me to cut back here in SOM365 so I cannot join you this season. I apologize to all for keeping you on tenter hooks. Thank you for the companionship and challenges. Best to all. I will try to hold on to a team or two but will have to let this one go.

Ninersphan

PostWed Jan 24, 2018 3:33 pm

Cubit wrote:Unfortunately a dramatically severe publishers' deadline and a move to Japan forces me to cut back here in SOM365 so I cannot join you this season. I apologize to all for keeping you on tenter hooks. Thank you for the companionship and challenges. Best to all. I will try to hold on to a team or two but will have to let this one go.

Sorry to see you go, but I've thought for awhile you've been stretched to thin, so maybe cutting back some teams is for the best. Good luck.

Guys, I'm already working backdoor channels to get a replacement, that's why I haven't made a general post. With luck we'll know by tomorrow if I have to go that route.

Ninersphan

PostWed Jan 24, 2018 9:01 pm

Guys Jerlins has agreed to take over for Cubit. I'll be sending a league email soon.

Jerlins

PostWed Jan 24, 2018 9:22 pm

Hey Guys. Thanks for the invite. For those who know me from other leagues, I tend to be active with trades. Once I get the roster and analyze my needs, I'll be sending out an available list and perhaps make offers to others. I answer every offer or inquiry within 24 hours (quicker if it's my day off).

Looking forward playing with those I have yet to be in a league with as well as those I am familiar with. I'm hopeful I have plenty of Mets on my team, as I know I can always get a wee bit extra from one certain manager ;)

Jerlins

PostWed Jan 24, 2018 10:01 pm

Upon quick review of my team, it seems I am severely lacking at SS and CF. It seems I have some pop, average pitching, and basically 3 players to build upon. Therefore, everyone not named Arenado, Betts, and Lemahieu is now available. I'll look more closely at rosters and see if anyone has excess at SS and CF and inquire about or make an offer. Some names that folks may have an interest in:

Abreu
K Davis
Devers
Gallo
Garcia
Myers
Upton

Feel free to inquire

Jerlins

PostThu Jan 25, 2018 9:58 pm

Kinda need a clarification on the upcoming FA draft. When mentioning the open team to me, you stated I had the #2 FA pick, and sure enough, that's what it says in the "FA" section for 2018. Yet, in the "draft grid" section, the list is totally different.

Ninersphan

PostThu Jan 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Jerlins wrote:Kinda need a clarification on the upcoming FA draft. When mentioning the open team to me, you stated I had the #2 FA pick, and sure enough, that's what it says in the "FA" section for 2018. Yet, in the "draft grid" section, the list is totally different.

Hmm, let me check, draft gris is usually right...

Gimme a few

Jerlins

PostThu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Jerlins wrote:Kinda need a clarification on the upcoming FA draft. When mentioning the open team to me, you stated I had the #2 FA pick, and sure enough, that's what it says in the "FA" section for 2018. Yet, in the "draft grid" section, the list is totally different.

Gimme a few

Lol, no problem. I've just been making offers and inquiries based on the FA section. I'm guessing the "draft grid" is correct and if so, I will have to make adjustments to my offers. :D

Ninersphan

PostThu Jan 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Jerlins wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:

Gimme a few

Lol, no problem. I've just been making offers and inquiries based on the FA section. I'm guessing the "draft grid" is correct and if so, I will have to make adjustments to my offers. :D

Yes the Grid is correct. I had copied the entire previous years draft to make a template for 2018 and 2019 and 2020. If you look you'll see those years have the same order. you'll also notice that none for the trades have been accounted for in the draft order only on the draft grid, Sorry about the confusion and the unintended misleading of your draft position, Clearly I looked at the draft order and not the grid when I posted the team. :oops: :shock:

I'll be sure it's corrected for the next update I send out.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat