USKL

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Palmtana

Re: USKL

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 1:08 pm

Bill - I did forget to remind everyone that we can change Ballparks before each league starts. There may be others who might want to change as well. I'm deciding to leave it up for a vote:

***VOTE YES OR NO***
Would you like to still be able to DROP your stadium and draft after the player vote? This needs to be decided by the end of the 6th Round.
Voting Ends on when there are 7 Yes or No votes......or whatever has the most votes by end of 6th Round

Tanman -
Kevin - YES
Akindian -
Splinter -
KLX22 -
Seanreflex -
Ninersphan - YES
Palmtana - Yes - I won't be changing but those who want to should be allowed to.
Nythawk
MLBPhan
Champ
Keyzick

keyzick

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 1:10 pm

Bill - I did forget to remind everyone that we can change Ballparks before each league starts. There may be others who might want to change as well. I'm deciding to leave it up for a vote:

***VOTE YES OR NO***
Would you like to still be able to DROP your stadium and draft after the player vote? This needs to be decided by the end of the 6th Round.
Voting Ends on when there are 7 Yes or No votes......or whatever has the most votes by end of 6th Round

Tanman -
Kevin - YES
Akindian -
Splinter -
KLX22 -
Seanreflex -
Ninersphan - YES
Palmtana - Yes - I won't be changing but those who want to should be allowed to.
Nythawk
MLBPhan
Champ
Keyzick - Yes

tanman17

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 1:21 pm

***VOTE YES OR NO***

Tanman - Yes - I won't be changing but those who want to should be allowed to.
Kevin - YES
Akindian -
Splinter -
KLX22 -
Seanreflex -
Ninersphan - YES
Nythawk
MLBPhan
Champ
Keyzick - Yes

nythawk129921

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 2:15 pm

***VOTE YES OR NO***

Kevin - YES
Akindian -
Splinter -
KLX22 -
Seanreflex -
Ninersphan - YES
Nythawk - YES
MLBPhan
Champ
Keyzick - Yes

the splinter

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 2:24 pm

I’m good…pick away

mlbphan

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 2:42 pm

***VOTE YES OR NO***

Kevin - YES
Akindian -
Splinter -
KLX22 -
Seanreflex -
Ninersphan - YES
Nythawk - YES
MLBPhan - YES (but I will not be changing ballparks)
Champ
Keyzick - Yes

klx22

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 5:42 pm

***VOTE YES OR NO***

Kevin - YES
Akindian -
Splinter -
KLX22 - Yes - I won't be changing but those who want to should be allowed to.
Seanreflex -
Ninersphan - YES
Nythawk - YES
MLBPhan - YES (but I will not be changing ballparks)
Champ
Keyzick - Yes

klx22

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 5:42 pm

Yasztremski, Mike available for an upcoming pick

KEVINEHLE

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 6:17 pm

VOTES ARE IN:

You have until the end of ROUND 6 to announce if you would like to Drop your stadium. The stadium draft is immediately after the player draft and in the same order as the player draft.

KEVINEHLE

PostSat Mar 25, 2023 6:21 pm

ANNOUNCE YOUR STADIUM DROP - IF ANY

DROP?
Tanman -
Kevin - No
Akindian -
Splinter -
KLX22 -
Seanreflex -
Ninersphan - Yes