Mighty Casey KL

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Cubit

Re: Mighty Casey Keeper League - Draft on Stratdraft, Cubit

PostMon Mar 11, 2013 11:46 pm

travelingjack wrote:Bump, Cubit you are slower than a paralyzed turtle on valium.

Unfortunately, some of us work for a living, or at least are forced by our students to stay away from the computer for longer than some others. Actually, today, March 11 or 3.11 is the second anniversary of the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake and Tsunami disaster and I was engaged all day in commemoration activities at the Japanese Consulate-General in New York, where they just hosted HIH the Crown Prince of Japan. Oh, yes, and it was my wife's birthday March 10th.

I just picked.

Michael Grammes

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 1:09 am

Please dont draft my closer! lol Balfour is listed as available to draft, and I triple checked, he s still on me roster!

travelingjack

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 6:56 am

Cubit wrote:
travelingjack wrote:Bump, Cubit you are slower than a paralyzed turtle on valium.

Unfortunately, some of us work for a living, or at least are forced by our students to stay away from the computer for longer than some others. Actually, today, March 11 or 3.11 is the second anniversary of the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake and Tsunami disaster and I was engaged all day in commemoration activities at the Japanese Consulate-General in New York, where they just hosted HIH the Crown Prince of Japan. Oh, yes, and it was my wife's birthday March 10th.

I just picked.

Guess what, I work for a living too, buddy, and have a family; most of us do. I'm willing to cut people some slack but you are always late and we are always waiting on you. You knew several days before cuts were due (you posted an acknowledgement in the thread, remember?) when they were due and you were still two days late.

We all have responsibilities, when you are part of a league you agree to keep up as much as possible with it. I know stuff pops up but when the league is waiting on the same person all the time something is wrong. So save the "some of us work for a living" BS for somebody else, I don't want to hear it.

azpanthers11

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Dang it Rosco! you took my pick of Simmons right in front of me! :x

The Turtle

Re: Mighty Casey Keeper League - Draft on Stratdraft

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 6:58 pm

When does the clock start for Round 2?

Roscodog

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 7:35 pm

azpanthers11 wrote:Dang it Rosco! you took my pick of Simmons right in front of me! :x

sorry, actually can't believe he made it to me. :D

fredpaii

Re: Mighty Casey Keeper League

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 7:36 pm

travelingjack wrote:Cuts will be due 3/8, soon after that the draft will begin. If all the cuts are in earlier than we will start the draft earlier, though if it's early I'll wait a day or so in case anyone wants to make changes. The first week of the draft will have a 24 hr per pick time limit, though no one should take anywhere near that long unless real life issues are interfering. Still need cuts from the following, again you have until 3/8 just making sure everyone is aware of the deadline. If I missed your cuts let me know. If anyone wants to change their cuts no problem.

Cubit
Champ
TheTurtle
Michael - 1
Buzz
JMP
Azpanthers

First week is off the clock.

Roscodog

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 7:37 pm

The Turtle wrote:When does the clock start for Round 2?

think the clock is on now (or should be). Should speed up the draft now that we can start skipping people. I set 15 proxies before I went to work thinking we could atleast get through the 2nd round. Guess I was wrong.

Roscodog

Re: Mighty Casey Keeper League

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 7:37 pm

fredpaii wrote:
travelingjack wrote:Cuts will be due 3/8, soon after that the draft will begin. If all the cuts are in earlier than we will start the draft earlier, though if it's early I'll wait a day or so in case anyone wants to make changes. The first week of the draft will have a 24 hr per pick time limit, though no one should take anywhere near that long unless real life issues are interfering. Still need cuts from the following, again you have until 3/8 just making sure everyone is aware of the deadline. If I missed your cuts let me know. If anyone wants to change their cuts no problem.

Cubit
Champ
TheTurtle
Michael - 1
Buzz
JMP
Azpanthers

oh :(

First week is off the clock.

fredpaii

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Okay, I just read 24 hours but wrote down off the clock...oh well.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat