Pesos De Beisbol Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

elpasopesos

Re: Pesos De Beisbol Chat

PostFri Jul 21, 2023 10:34 pm

Rant wrote:Quick check here. Did I screw up the league set up - I was able to assign teams to the correct league, but still have "For this league, all teams will be randomly assigned to divisions when the draft is run." Will that override the manual change, and do I need to recreate a league that slots teams as they load.

Sorry in advance.

As I understand it you can contact Stratomatic and get the power to assign the divusions.
Actuallt it might be fun just to do random divisions.

elpasopesos

PostFri Jul 21, 2023 10:38 pm

By thw way, Rant, no matter what happens with the divisions, it's all good. God knows I made mistakes as commissioner; I am acually rated along with Zachary Taylor as the worst in our categories. We appreciate the job you have done for us!

Rant

PostFri Jul 21, 2023 11:15 pm

elpasopesos wrote:By thw way, Rant, no matter what happens with the divisions, it's all good. God knows I made mistakes as commissioner; I am acually rated along with Zachary Taylor as the worst in our categories. We appreciate the job you have done for us!

So, I can still boot everyone and create a new league, or let the draft run and see what happens.

Palmtana

PostFri Jul 21, 2023 11:28 pm

Don't create a new league Rant. I was in a KL this year where the Commish also forgot to put the Teams in the proper divisions before the draft. He noticed this about 40 games into the season. No one else was even aware of the miscue!
He asked my advice and I told him to let it ride.

You can ask SOM to set the lineups for you after the draft runs. Since it's the weekend they may not reply right away.
But I'm sure they could also do it after the season has started. 365support@strat-o-matic.com

Or like the manager from West Texas said, go random for a season. That depends who is in your league though. There are some sticklers out there.

chasenally

PostFri Jul 21, 2023 11:30 pm

Palmtana wrote:Don't create a new league Rant. I was in a KL this year where the Commish also forgot to put the Teams in the proper divisions before the draft. He noticed this about 40 games into the season. No one else was even aware of the miscue!

You can ask SOM to set the lineups for you after the draft runs. Since it's the weekend they may not reply right away.
But I'm sure they could also do it after the season has started. 365support@strat-o-matic.com

Or like the manager from West Texas said, go random for a season. That depends who is in your league though. There are some sticklers out there.

I think this can be fixed as we didn't draft tonight. I think that happened because Rant hasn't marked his team ready to draft.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

Palmtana

PostFri Jul 21, 2023 11:47 pm

That's great. Rant was looking out for his Commish duties as it turns out. So, yea, he can go ahead and assign divisions now.

the ghost of roger maris

PostSat Jul 22, 2023 12:06 am

we should all keep in mind we do this for fun.....

thankful Rant is doing the job....
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

chasenally

PostSat Jul 22, 2023 12:13 am

the ghost of roger maris wrote:we should all keep in mind we do this for fun.....

I think it was a good thing and Rant is doing a fantastic job, I agree
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

Rant

PostSat Jul 22, 2023 10:30 am

chasenally wrote:
Palmtana wrote:Don't create a new league Rant. I was in a KL this year where the Commish also forgot to put the Teams in the proper divisions before the draft. He noticed this about 40 games into the season. No one else was even aware of the miscue!

I think this can be fixed as we didn't draft tonight. I think that happened because Rant hasn't marked his team ready to draft.

It just depends on the draft mechanics, I placed everyone in the proper divisions, but I'm concerned that during the draft the moves I made will be overturned with a random division selection. We shall see. Sorry for the delay, and good luck this season.

elpasopesos

PostSat Jul 22, 2023 10:56 am

the ghost of roger maris wrote:we should all keep in mind we do this for fun.....
Amen ghost. We booted out the pain in the ass. We are all friends here.

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat