USKL 3 Chat & Trades:

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: USKL 3 Chat

PostThu Mar 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Sorry, guys, I don't want you to think the issue with bigmahon's roster caused the delay, life just got in the way. i will have the roster and Players available sheet done by noon tomorrow, and we should be avble to soft start the draft at that time with a hard start of next monday.

Thanks for your continued Patience.

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 08, 2013 10:57 am

As promised, I've sent the post droprosters and players available list. PLEASE check them over carefully, every tab, to see if I've made errors. The alpha roster is likely to be the most accurate, but hopefully I haven't missed anything. Took me a bit longer than I had hoped, but it couldn't be helped.

Some notes on the available's list:

Every player that is listed is draftable ( assuming I haven't made a mistake), but they don't all have cards.

If there is an X in the location column, there will not be a card in the online game, these are computer only players.

If there is a U in the location column, this player has a card in the Unleashed set and is not usable in our league.

If there is an M in the column, you can delete that whole column. Some players have 3 cards if they played for 2 different teams in separate leagues. The M cards are the individual cards for each team. These are listed for replay players only. I should have deleted them all but I case I missed a few and you didn't know what they are, now you know what they are.

I haved created the draft thread, bigmahon can begin at any time. There will be no clock for round 1, or today at all if we should finish round 1. No clock over the weekend. We'll see where we are next week to determine when we'll turn it on, hopefully on Monday.

Rosters are now unfrozen.

If there are any questions, PLEASE let me know.

blsmith7

PostSat Mar 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Gentlemen - I took the best player available in Rodney, but that leaves me with a bounty of closers and other needs. If anyone is interested in Rodney or Kenley Jansen, let me know. I am putting Melky Cabrera on the market as well. They will not come cheap. Others who could be had include Teixeira, Ichiro, Napoli, and Crisp. I am looking for current draft picks, as well as 3B and LH power.

And if anyone has a burning desire for Matt Cain and has a quality LHSP to offer in return who is not as valuable in your BP or maybe you have an abundance of them, let me know. Cain's not a great fit for my park, but would be for many others, and he's a perennial CY candidate.

Smitty

Ninersphan

PostMon Mar 11, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm gonna be available, very sporadically for the next 3 hours, and off for sure from 6:50-8:15

qksilver69

Re: USKL 3 Chat - trade bait

PostMon Mar 11, 2013 6:28 pm

We have the following players available:

Ryan Doumit
Jason Kubel
Chipper Jones
Will Venable
Clay Buchholz
Colby Rasmus
Jon Lester

Looking for RP, SP or SP upgrade, picks.

qksilver69

Re: USKL 3 Chat - trade to announce

PostMon Mar 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Smitty & I are swapping parks - he gets MIL, I get PHI. Smitty will confirm.

Ninersphan

PostMon Mar 11, 2013 9:12 pm

qksilver69 wrote:Smitty & I are swapping parks - he gets MIL, I get PHI. Smitty will confirm.

Great, and while I appreciate the help in trying to keep things moving, could you check the rules, we have a 3 hour clock not a 2 hour clock. ;)

qksilver69

PostMon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 pm

LOL sorry.

blsmith7

PostMon Mar 11, 2013 9:17 pm

qksilver69 wrote:Smitty & I are swapping parks - he gets MIL, I get PHI. Smitty will confirm.

I confirm.

qksilver69

Re: USKL 3 Chat - another deal

PostMon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Smitty gets:

my 3rd round pick #29, my 1st round prospect pick from Niners, and my 2nd round prospect pick

I get: Kenley Jansen.

Smitty to confirm.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat