Corey Seager SS
Alex Reyes SP
Giancarlo Stanton OF
Josh James RP/SP
Forrest Whitley SP
Alex Kirilloff (OF/1B prospect)
Joey Bart (C prospect)

Looking for many things at this point, many holes to fill

Rrosters still frozen, I hope to have this draft rolling by Monday.

If you do make a deal hold off on posting.

lakeviewdave

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostFri Apr 03, 2020 10:07 am

Looking to deal from the following, with FA draft starting soon, some of these will not be avaialble once FA draft starts:

1st FA pick #5 overall
Andrew Benintendi LF
Lance Lynn SP* (need non-SP in return)
Mike Minor SP* (need non-SP* in return)
Brendan Rodgers 2B
Corey Seager SS
Alex Reyes SP
Giancarlo Stanton OF
Josh James RP/SP
Forrest Whitley SP
Alex Kirilloff (OF/1B prospect)
Joey Bart (C prospect)

Looking for many things at this point, many holes to fill

Jerlins

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 1:00 pm

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up regarding my availability. As some of you know, I own a sports card store. Rhode Island has shut us down, but we can still do mail order. It obvious many similar stores are in the same position, as our online sales have increased dramatically. We are now averaging about 70 packages a day. My partner is now on self quarantine, as his wife is a nurse, and recently became ill, so on Monday, they will be getting tested for the virus. This means I am basically a 1 man crew for the time being, and my free time will be minimal at best.

While I would like to continue in this league, and plan on doing so, it may take me a couple of days once Bill sends out the available list to get things in order so I can at least make proxies. After RD 1, I will leave enough proxies for each round following the 1st. It's just Rd 1 that will be the issue.

I do understand that this might be an issue for some, and if so, I will be happy to step down and let another manager take over my team. I will leave it up to Bill to send out a private email and leave it up to you folks to vote on it.

fredpaii

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 1:43 pm

Jerlins wrote:I just wanted to give everyone a heads up regarding my availability. As some of you know, I own a sports card store. Rhode Island has shut us down, but we can still do mail order. It obvious many similar stores are in the same position, as our online sales have increased dramatically. We are now averaging about 70 packages a day. My partner is now on self quarantine, as his wife is a nurse, and recently became ill, so on Monday, they will be getting tested for the virus. This means I am basically a 1 man crew for the time being, and my free time will be minimal at best.

While I would like to continue in this league, and plan on doing so, it may take me a couple of days once Bill sends out the available list to get things in order so I can at least make proxies. After RD 1, I will leave enough proxies for each round following the 1st. It's just Rd 1 that will be the issue.

I do understand that this might be an issue for some, and if so, I will be happy to step down and let another manager take over my team. I will leave it up to Bill to send out a private email and leave it up to you folks to vote on it.

If my vote means anything I say no time limits for the draft. Stay healthy, Jerlins.

Roscodog

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 1:47 pm

Jerlins wrote:I just wanted to give everyone a heads up regarding my availability. As some of you know, I own a sports card store. Rhode Island has shut us down, but we can still do mail order. It obvious many similar stores are in the same position, as our online sales have increased dramatically. We are now averaging about 70 packages a day. My partner is now on self quarantine, as his wife is a nurse, and recently became ill, so on Monday, they will be getting tested for the virus. This means I am basically a 1 man crew for the time being, and my free time will be minimal at best.

No issue for me. But you aren’t allowed to leave the league.

chasenally

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 3:27 pm

I have never cared how long a draft takes. Looking more and more like there will not be a Baseball season this year. The longer we wait the longer this season last, I am good with that.

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

keyzick

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 5:06 pm

No issues here

JAMESZIMMER

PostWed Apr 08, 2020 3:10 am

No issues here either.

chasenally