NLD 66 - Popeye Eats His Spinach

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

RandyW64

Re: NLD 66 - Popeye Eats His Spinach

PostThu Sep 12, 2024 2:16 am

joethejet wrote:Sounds good.

So....I didn't think it was going to be an issue, but with the delay...I'm sorry to say that....

I will have very limited access to a computer and wifi from 9/28-10/7. If we can get to the last few rounds of the draft by then, then I'm OK, as long as the league doesn't fill before I return. If we don't get started very soon, then I would prefer to wait until the weekend of 10/5 with no clock until I return. I'm confident I can make my first pick and probably my second, but it's just going to be tough to get access.

I hope this isn't an issue for anyone....

I'm also cool to start whenever, but not sure I understand? If we get another player soon and we draft, you don't want the league to start play before 10/7? Is that correct?

joethejet

PostThu Sep 12, 2024 4:40 pm

Yeah, I think I could have time to get the last few picks in via proxies if need be, but getting a team entered and setup would be difficult with the technical issues I'll be facing.

Jeepdriver

PostFri Sep 13, 2024 2:39 pm

Joe, we're always having to work around your schedule.

If we got started now I see no reason we couldn't finish by 9/28...however, my Owner saw the comments and said he'd play if we didn't have a replacement by October.

I'm not asking anyone else.

I'm VERY ticked because I go to the trouble to find a replacement, then get the comments about your schedule that we're going to be delayed essentially a month.. Not good man. Not good.

joethejet

PostFri Sep 13, 2024 6:23 pm

Hey Jeep,

if we have a sub, I agree, we can probably get started.

When I made my comments, it was unclear if and when we'd have a sub. That' was what I was trying to say: If we delayed much longer, I was going to run into a problem. I didn't say anything earlier because I figured we'd be good.

I didn't know we had one and when we would start. This is the first I've heard that someone was committed. I didn't know how long it would take to get an OK. This is two days after I posted and please note that I said "If we don't get started very soon" I would suggest that two days later IS very soon.

As for working around my schedule, it's very rare that I have been a problem. Almost never in 66 NLDs.

If we can start this weekend, I agree that we can finish. I'll do my best to get a team loaded in with my limited availability if we run up against my timeline. Is your guy good to start now?

Jeepdriver

PostFri Sep 13, 2024 8:51 pm

OK, I have MEAT ready to play. We can get started when you're ready. I'll get with Stoney to see exactly what he needs to get MEAT set up.

joethejet

PostSat Sep 14, 2024 3:54 am

Let's go! and get this done. I really will have problems connecting and spending much time after 9/28 to the evening of 10/7.

Stones, you ready?

joethejet

PostSat Sep 14, 2024 3:56 am

Ok, here is our league for NLD 67

East
milleram 75 IN
Semper Gumby 75 IN
MEAT - In
BigAlric 78 - IN

Central
joethejet 78 - IN
Spider 67 78 - IN
klx22 79 - IN
Gilbo 84 -IN

West
RandyW64 83 - IN
Jeepdriver 93 - IN
Stoney18 88 - In
dalekeener 85 - In

This thread is now CLOSED Please see the new thread.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat