Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostThu Apr 23, 2020 6:32 pm

I’m a huge Broncos fan so I’m also hoping for one of those top 3 WR’s.
That said I’d also be fine with one of the top 4 offensive Tackles.

fredpaii

PostThu Apr 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
fredpaii wrote:[
Thanks Bill. Do the 49ers have a 1st round pick today? Who do you want them to draft?

They have two picks in round 1 and then do not pick again until round 5. I'm hoping for multiple trades down, that said if one of the top 3 receivers is available at 13 I would not be unhappy if they took one of them.

Interesting. So the 9ers have multiple needs? I did not expect you to say trade down because I'm going off the fact they were in the last Super Bowl (did they lose some of their key players this off season?).

fredpaii

PostThu Apr 23, 2020 6:44 pm

Roscodog wrote:I’m a huge Broncos fan so I’m also hoping for one of those top 3 WR’s.
That said I’d also be fine with one of the top 4 offensive Tackles.

As a Chargers fan I'd be okay with drafting Jeudy at #6. Tua (the Alabama QB) seems way too brittle. Or definitely an OT. Should be fun.

Ninersphan

PostThu Apr 23, 2020 8:58 pm

fredpaii wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:
fredpaii wrote:[
Thanks Bill. Do the 49ers have a 1st round pick today? Who do you want them to draft?

They have two picks in round 1 and then do not pick again until round 5. I'm hoping for multiple trades down, that said if one of the top 3 receivers is available at 13 I would not be unhappy if they took one of them.

Interesting. So the 9ers have multiple needs? I did not expect you to say trade down because I'm going off the fact they were in the last Super Bowl (did they lose some of their key players this off season?).

They traded their best D Tackle ( that’s how they have two first rounders), CB opposite Richard Sherman has been a revolving door and their top three CB’s all have contracts that expire after the upcoming season. Emmanuel Saunders, who helped open up the passing game after we acquired him from Denver, signed with New Orleans, so that’s a big home to fill. And like I said Staley the LT is 36 and closer to the end of his career than the beginning. Also we let our starting RG go and signed a J.A.G. (Just A Guy) to replace him.

Super Bowl team or not, if you aren’t getting better you’re getting worse in the NFL.

lakeviewdave

PostFri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 am

Looking for FA picks this year primarily, but open to some positional players as well in return for pieces from the the following:

2021 FA picks
Lance Lynn SP* $5.43
Mike Minor SP* $6.55
Andrew Benintendi LF $4.51
Brendan Rodgers 2B
Alex Reyes SP
Giancarlo Stanton OF
Josh James RP

Prospects are available for prospect picks this year
Ian Anderson SP
Alex Kirilloff OF/1B
Joey Bart C

nythawk129921

PostFri Apr 24, 2020 12:11 pm

Jose Ramirez 3B available for a pick in the current round or a closer.

lakeviewdave

PostFri Apr 24, 2020 6:31 pm

Have a surplus of closers now, willing to deal one, make an offer.

fredpaii

PostFri Apr 24, 2020 7:16 pm

[/quote]

They traded their best D Tackle ( that’s how they have two first rounders), CB opposite Richard Sherman has been a revolving door and their top three CB’s all have contracts that expire after the upcoming season. Emmanuel Saunders, who helped open up the passing game after we acquired him from Denver, signed with New Orleans, so that’s a big home to fill. And like I said Staley the LT is 36 and closer to the end of his career than the beginning. Also we let our starting RG go and signed a J.A.G. (Just A Guy) to replace him.

Super Bowl team or not, if you aren’t getting better you’re getting worse in the NFL.[/quote]

Thank you. Enjoyed that. Makes sense now. You really know your team!

lakeviewdave

PostFri Apr 24, 2020 8:20 pm

Available for a pick in this round (round 3) or possibly a player that fills a need

Andrew Benintendi
Brendan Rodgers
Alex Reyes

Others could be dealt
Josh James
Forest Whitley
Alex Kirilloff (prospect)
Ian Anderson (prospect)

chasenally

PostFri Apr 24, 2020 10:49 pm

Dave I will give you my next pick the next pick for Reyes and Krilloff.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat