Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 2:01 am

The Turtle wrote:A couple of things before we take off. Chase Anderson, Cole Hamels and Madison Bumgarner are still listed as available. They are not. Second, Ray listed Hazelbaker as a drop. I can’t imagine that right unless he plans to tank harder than the Phoenix Suns. He is at 29on his roster as well

Hmm ya I missed the 3 pitchers somehow.
Ray did in fact list hazelbaker as a drop. It is on the drop thread and he emailed me as well

Roscodog

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 2:05 am

Roscodog wrote:
The Turtle wrote:A couple of things before we take off. Chase Anderson, Cole Hamels and Madison Bumgarner are still listed as available. They are not. Second, Ray listed Hazelbaker as a drop. I can’t imagine that right unless he plans to tank harder than the Phoenix Suns. He is at 29on his roster as well

Ray did in fact list hazelbaker as a drop. It is on the drop thread and he emailed me as well

Also Duffy!?!!!, it was a long day

I’ll Update tomorrow

Anderson
Bumgarner
Hamels
Duffy

Not available

peterdouglas38

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 6:38 am

Steve Cishek $4.59
Yonder Alonso $5.37
Justin Turner $8.16
Lorenzo Cain $6.25
Logan Morrison $6.43

Looking for picks.

Roscodog

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 10:26 am

Roscodog wrote:Ok put in a full day in front of the computer screen.

The Free Agent Draft thread is up!

The rosters are updated and available players sheets created.
On the google doc there is both a hitters and pitchers tab for the available players.
I will do my best to update as we go along but ultimately each owner is responsible to double check their own picks.
Please double check your own rosters against the available players lists to ensure I didn't make any error.

remember only carded players are available, therefore only the players I have listed can be drafted.

No clock round 1, 2 hour clock starts immediately after last pick of first round. No clock on weekends.

I will start us off, good luck.

to make my life easier for roster updates, please list your pick in the same manner I have.

Round #1
1 Rosco (26) -Castillo, Luis SP CIN

this is just an example, please do not list picks on this thread

I have removed the 4 pitchers I missed yesterday on the available player list. Please let me know if there are others.

Roscodog

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 10:57 am

Roscodog wrote:

Hey,

Ray reached out to me. Honest mistake forgot this was an unleashed league. He would like to keep Hazelbaker as such. I am ok with this as it is obviously an error and no ill intent.
As long as there is no strong disapproval I will remove him from the available list and back to Ray's roster.

ironwill1

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 11:01 am

No worries for me.

But Ray will have to buy the first round at the next league meeting.

Roscodog

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 11:03 am

ironwill1 wrote:No worries for me.

But Ray will have to buy the first round at the next league meeting.

I like this idea.

...maybe 2 rounds, this is an unleashed league after all.

The Turtle

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 2:46 pm

Roscodog wrote:
Roscodog wrote:

Hey,

Ray reached out to me. Honest mistake forgot this was an unleashed league. He would like to keep Hazelbaker as such. I am ok with this as it is obviously an error and no ill intent.
As long as there is no strong disapproval I will remove him from the available list and back to Ray's roster.

I thought this may be the case and with Castillo off the board and Olson and Hoskins sitting there I had an inkling the decision to draft Hazelbaker would be mine. So, I wanted to make sure.

Roscodog

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Just need Ray to pick now ;)

thisisray

PostSat Mar 31, 2018 3:41 pm

Roscodog wrote:Just need Ray to pick now ;)

All set and thanks for understanding!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat