1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Jerlins

Re: NAKL Chat -

PostFri Apr 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Jerlins wrote:The following players/prospect pick are available for your upcoming FA pick. Specific players will be withdrawn once certain players are off the board. Please note they are for an upcoming pick and not a future pick.

Mike Leake
Brandon Woodruff
Ivan Nova
Seth Lugo
2018 2nd RD Prospect Pick(#24)

All the above no longer available for upcoming picks

mlbphan

PostFri Apr 13, 2018 5:46 pm

C-Yadier Molina on the block for an upcoming FA pick & a 2nd (or 3rd) rd supplemental pick.

mlbphan

email or pm me.

Roscodog

PostFri Apr 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Chisenhall available for a FA pick in this draft

Ninersphan

PostFri Apr 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Guys I have emailed thisisray, from now on in this draft he gets one hour per pick. He hasn't made slot for three consecutive rounds, and I'm tired of him wasting everyone else's time when he clearly either can't or won't make picks during the day time hours. and additionally has made no effort to leave proxies.

If any of you have an issue with this please let me know and perhaps I'll reconsider, but again I really feel he's holding up the rest of you who for the most part have moved things along and not missed slot, and certainly not missed slot repeatedly.

PS Rosco, I also informed him he needs to make his picks in FKKL.

Jerlins

PostSat Apr 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Guys I have emailed thisisray, from now on in this draft he gets one hour per pick. He hasn't made slot for three consecutive rounds, and I'm tired of him wasting everyone else's time when he clearly either can't or won't make picks during the day time hours. and additionally has made no effort to leave proxies.

If any of you have an issue with this please let me know and perhaps I'll reconsider, but again I really feel he's holding up the rest of you who for the most part have moved things along and not missed slot, and certainly not missed slot repeatedly.

Well that's a relief. I keep searching and searching for this guy "timed out" that he keeps bidding on, trying to figure out if I am missing some super stud on the available list.

Roscodog

PostSat Apr 14, 2018 6:40 pm

Jerlins wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:Guys I have emailed thisisray, from now on in this draft he gets one hour per pick. He hasn't made slot for three consecutive rounds, and I'm tired of him wasting everyone else's time when he clearly either can't or won't make picks during the day time hours. and additionally has made no effort to leave proxies.

Well that's a relief. I keep searching and searching for this guy "timed out" that he keeps bidding on, trying to figure out if I am missing some super stud on the available list.

Deep sleeper pick

Jerlins

PostSat Apr 14, 2018 6:47 pm

Roscodog wrote:
Jerlins wrote:

Deep sleeper pick

Yeppers, guess we all missed him

Roscodog

PostMon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Chisenhall of/1b available for any remaining FA pick.
Just post and I will confirm

thisisray

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 9:02 am

Roscodog wrote:Chisenhall of/1b available for any remaining FA pick.

thisisray trades

9th round FA pick (#100)

to Rosco for

Lonnie Chisenhall

Ninersphan

PostTue Apr 17, 2018 9:17 am

thisisray wrote:
Roscodog wrote:Chisenhall of/1b available for any remaining FA pick.

thisisray trades

9th round FA pick (#100)

to Rosco for

Lonnie Chisenhall

That's all well and good, but you still have a pick in round 8 you need to make. :cry:
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat