2019 3rd round prospect pick

To Hveed for

2018 7th round FA pick

To be confirmed

Confirmed

Roscodog

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostFri Apr 06, 2018 10:47 am

Depending on who is available when my turn comes up in the prospect draft I may be willing to trade down or out of draft.
PM me with a tentative offer if interested.

Roscodog

PostSat Apr 07, 2018 7:45 pm

If we want to have conversations can we please use this thread

Roscodog

PostSat Apr 07, 2018 8:03 pm

peterdouglas38 wrote:NEW BALLPARK

I believe I’ll need to pick a new ballpark since Turner is gone. I will go with Minnesota.

On January 23rd Peter selected a new ball park, Target Field. Due to Turner field no longer existing it was a necessity to change.
Current rules are that you can only change stadium once every 3 years.

Peter has asked me if since he has not yet technically used target field can he now instead select wrigley field as his new stadium. My personal feeling is indifference although I do believe it would go against the current rules to allow a change. I also believe (although not in rules) that a stadium should be in place before draft starts.
That said I’m more than willing to put it to a vote.

Can Peter change stadiums? Yes or no (supply rationale if you feel the necessity to do so). 8 yes votes needed for new stadium.

1 Peter- Yes
2 Rosco- No

Ninersphan

PostSat Apr 07, 2018 10:13 pm

NEW BALLPARK

I believe I’ll need to pick a new ballpark since Turner is gone. I will go with Minnesota.[/quote]

On January 23rd Peter selected a new ball park, Target Field. Due to Turner field no longer existing it was a necessity to change.

Peter has asked me if since he has not yet technically used target field can he now instead select wrigley field as his new stadium. My personal feeling is indifference although I do believe it would go against the current rules to allow a change. I also believe (although not in rules) that a stadium should be in place before draft starts.

Can Peter change stadiums? Yes or no (supply rationale if you feel the necessity to do so). 8 yes votes needed for new stadium.

1 Peter- Yes
2 Rosco- No
3 Niners - No

Rationale being he asked already and was granted the stadium he asked for, and now wants to change after most of the draft is completed. I don't think that's fair. I also think he simply should have been given Atlanta's new stadium and not been able to chose a new one with the change to the Braves stadium unless it was within the three years described in the rules. So I'm a double no.
Last edited by Ninersphan on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roscodog

PostSat Apr 07, 2018 10:48 pm

Offering my 2nd round prospect pick in 2019 for a 2nd round prospect pick in this years draft as long as player I’d like is available

Offer off table
Last edited by Roscodog on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roscodog

PostSun Apr 08, 2018 2:42 pm

NEW BALLPARK

I believe I’ll need to pick a new ballpark since Turner is gone. I will go with Minnesota.[/quote]

1 Peter- Yes
2 Rosco- No
3 Niners - No

Rationale being he asked already and was granted the stadium he asked for, and now wants to change after most of the draft is completed. I don't think that's fair. I also think he simply should have been given Atlanta's new stadium and not been able to chose a new one with the change to the Braves stadium unless it was within the three years described in the rules. So I'm a double no.
Last edited by Roscodog on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 08, 2018 2:44 pm

Rosco, check your quote tags,

I didn't post that initial quote, makes me look like a hypocrite, and God know's there are enough of those running around these days, even so I'd really not liked to be lumped in with them.

Thanks

nythawk129921

PostSun Apr 08, 2018 2:48 pm

NEW BALLPARK

1 Peter- Yes
2 Rosco- No
3 Niners - No
4 hawk - No

Agree with niners that it wouldnt be fair to the rest of us to change parks after most of the draft is complete

Roscodog

PostSun Apr 08, 2018 2:50 pm

1 Peter- Yes
2 Rosco- No
3 Niners - No
4 hawk - No

Ok 2 more no votes or 7 yes votes to finish this
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat