HCKL Chat/Trades

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 pm

fowldawg wrote:Looks like I'll need two replacement picks as neither Ramos or Hoover got cards.

I need one for Lilly too :evil:

Ninersphan

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 9:53 pm

fowldawg wrote:Looks like I'll need two replacement picks as neither Ramos or Hoover got cards.

Looks like they upped the innings for inclusion, they had 30 and 31 ip and didn't even make the Unleashed set. That's a little supriseing with the lack of quality r2's

Stoney18

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 am

Luebke & Johnson :cry: :cry: I thought for sure that Johnson would lose the S rating but still be in as an R3.

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 9:07 am

In doing a little more research on these two, it wasn't the low innings pitched that kept them out, they never had a shot of inclusion. They were both listed in the ratings book/download as Computer Only players so there was no way they'd be in the online game, none of the computer only players have ever been included in the online game. Not sure how dave compiled his list of availables, but if he used the ratings download, he could have included that inforamtion to prevent those guys from being taken.

qksilver69

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Niners - we specifically allow computer guys to be taken, so OF COURSE they are listed in availables. HCKL rules are very clear on this - you take guys at your own risk. We take players all the time who have little or no chance of being carded either because they are prospect or because the risk is worth it, but any player who has EVER had an appearance in an ML game is eligible, period, and that will not change.

qksilver69

repicks & loading league

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:29 pm

OK guys so here is the scoop: I need these owners to tell me keep or ditch on the following uncarded/unleashed players:

Stoney:
S Johnson
Luebke
Avi Garcia

Lev:
Reimold

Niners:
Lilly

Zim:
Kozma

Jason:
Ramos
Hoover

Once everyone has submitted their decisions we can start the redraft.

In the meantime, we can start loading the league, here are divs:

East:
Qksilver
Stoney
Craig
Jason

Central:
Zim
Lev
Hawk
Cubit

West:
Niners
Smitty
Smokey
Palmtana

I created the league so East can load, p'word is "spring". Have fun!

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:37 pm

qksilver69 wrote:Niners - we specifically allow computer guys to be taken, so OF COURSE they are listed in availables. HCKL rules are very clear on this - you take guys at your own risk. We take players all the time who have little or no chance of being carded either because they are prospect or because the risk is worth it, but any player who has EVER had an appearance in an ML game is eligible, period, and that will not change.

Dave I'm not disputing that, I'm just suggesting that guys that were/are/will be computer only be indicated as such, it would just makes things a little easier on the back end. I'm not calling for their exclusion, but if you know up front they won't be in the online game, shouldn't everyone?

Ninersphan

Re: repicks & loading league

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 pm

OK guys so here is the scoop: I need these owners to tell me keep or ditch on the following uncarded/unleashed players:

Stoney:
S Johnson
Luebke
Avi Garcia

Lev:
Reimold

Niners: Dropping
Lilly

Zim:
Kozma

Jason:
Ramos
Hoover

Once everyone has submitted their decisions we can start the redraft.

fowldawg

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:42 pm

I am dropping both

qksilver69

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
qksilver69 wrote:Niners - we specifically allow computer guys to be taken, so OF COURSE they are listed in availables. HCKL rules are very clear on this - you take guys at your own risk. We take players all the time who have little or no chance of being carded either because they are prospect or because the risk is worth it, but any player who has EVER had an appearance in an ML game is eligible, period, and that will not change.

Dave I'm not disputing that, I'm just suggesting that guys that were/are/will be computer only be indicated as such, it would just makes things a little easier on the back end. I'm not calling for their exclusion, but if you know up front they won't be in the online game, shouldn't everyone?

I never knew the computer guys were automatically excluded.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat