NLD 65 - The Big Maple Takes the Mound

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

joethejet

Re: NLD 65 - The Big Maple Takes the Mound

PostWed Jun 19, 2024 7:10 pm

Gilbo wrote:Hi all,

Yes I think I would like to be a part of the League. I'm still trying to understand some of this.... I've played the Players Championship tournament for 12 years or so. I saw that you are using the recent 2023 set and have a rotational plan on salary. How is the draft order determined? Is it serpentine or start with the highest drafter each round? As a newbie am I last pick or is it determined a different way?

How do I enter and get started...

Thank you!
-Gilbo

Divisions are set by order of the standings. The four playoff teams are in the West. Four lowest records in the East. It's a live draft league so you have to be able to pick (or use proxies) during weekdays. It's serpentine. You will get Hawk's spot in the draft order

Here's what that would look like

East
Spider 67 70 - IN
dalekeener 74 - IN
Stoney18 75 - In
GILBO

Central
Semper Gumby 80
Jeepdriver 80 (won season series with Semp) - IN
milleram 83 IN
stevep107 84 - IN

West
klx22 85 - IN
BigAlric 87
joethejet 91 - IN
RandyW65 84 IN

Please send an email to me joethejet4 at gmail dot com (or via PM) and i'll get you looped in to the Draft Web Page.

Gilbo

PostWed Jun 19, 2024 9:01 pm

joethejet

PostWed Jun 19, 2024 6:10 pm

Gilbo wrote:
Hi all,

Yes I think I would like to be a part of the League. I'm still trying to understand some of this.... I've played the Players Championship tournament for 12 years or so. I saw that you are using the recent 2023 set and have a rotational plan on salary. How is the draft order determined? Is it serpentine or start with the highest drafter each round? As a newbie am I last pick or is it determined a different way?

How do I enter and get started...

Thank you!
-Gilbo

Divisions are set by order of the standings. The four playoff teams are in the West. Four lowest records in the East. It's a live draft league so you have to be able to pick (or use proxies) during weekdays. It's serpentine. You will get Hawk's spot in the draft order

Here's what that would look like

East
Spider 67 70 - IN
dalekeener 74 - IN
Stoney18 75 - In
Gilbo - IN

Central
Semper Gumby 80
Jeepdriver 80 (won season series with Semp) - IN
milleram 83 IN
stevep107 84 - IN

West
klx22 85 - IN
BigAlric 87
joethejet 91 - IN
RandyW65 84 IN

Please send an email to me joethejet4 at gmail dot com (or via PM) and i'll get you looped in to the Draft Web Page.
Jet
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/joethejet

joethejet

PostWed Jun 19, 2024 10:19 pm

RandyW64 wrote:

Joe runs a good league and most of these guys are really really good players, and more importantly, super cool. Please excuse JTJ though, because he got dropped on his head when he was younger and is somehow a Giants fan! But amazingly enough.... super nice as well!! :)

By the way JOE -- Say Hey Kid passing away is super sad! I know I tease you about the Giants, but I loved Willie and he was always the epitome of class. Watched him play in the late 60's and early 70's. Even as he aged, he was still a threat, and clearly a great ambassador for baseball and the Giants franchise. He will be missed! My all time favorite Giant player!

Thanks for the kind :?: words. ;)

Yeah, Mays was awesome. Sorry to see him go.

joethejet

PostWed Jun 19, 2024 10:22 pm

This thread is now CLOSED. Please post on the new thread.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat