USKL 3 Chat & Trades:

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: USKL 3 Chat

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 7:38 am

The Turtle wrote:I no longer have Jon Jay, I traded him for Mike Baxter and a 2014 1st round prospect pick to Kev

when did this trade occur, I can't find it on the chat thread at all???

Ninersphan

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 7:41 am

The Turtle wrote:I no longer have Jon Jay, I traded him for Mike Baxter and a 2014 1st round prospect pick to Kev

Apparently you two did this trade on the game engine but it was never posted, how the heck am I supposed to know about it, especially the draft pick, :roll: :?: :o :x

please get kev to confirm and I'll adjust the rosters

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Ninersphan wrote:

Apparently you two did this trade on the game engine but it was never posted, how the heck am I supposed to know about it, especially the draft pick, :roll: :?: :o :x

That is weird. I remember this trade. We had PMs talking about posting the trade as well as the trade made in mid-season on the game last season. I confirm this trade took place. This trade is confirmed! :?

Ninersphan

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 3:50 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:

That is weird. I remember this trade. We had PMs talking about posting the trade as well as the trade made in mid-season on the game last season. I confirm this trade took place. This trade is confirmed! :?

Okee dokee.

now that both parties have publically agreed to the terms, the trade is validated by the league. The next roster update will have it included.

qksilver69

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 7:19 am

Guys I am on vacay with no laptop/files, will pick when I return late Monday night.

Thx,
Qk

KEVINEHLE

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Sorry gentlemen, I have been off-the-charts busy with work and see that I'm up in the draft. I hate to say it, but I'm lost. I can't seem to find what happened to all the drops that normally happens before the Supplemental draft. I have the 7-15 Roster sheet, but I can't determine who I even dropped! Sorry for dropping the ball, but does anyone have some updated info they could share?
It's hard to believe I won 97 games last season with such managerial disarray.

Ninersphan

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 9:03 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:Sorry gentlemen, I have been off-the-charts busy with work and see that I'm up in the draft. I hate to say it, but I'm lost. I can't seem to find what happened to all the drops that normally happens before the Supplemental draft. I have the 7-15 Roster sheet, but I can't determine who I even dropped! Sorry for dropping the ball, but does anyone have some updated info they could share?
It's hard to believe I won 97 games last season with such managerial disarray.

check your e-mail boxes, ( I never know which of the 2 addresses to send stuff to you)

KEVINEHLE

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 7:38 am

Thanks Bill.
Go ahead and send emails to my MSN account. My business email may be going away fairly soon.

Ninersphan

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 am

KEVINEHLE wrote:Thanks Bill.
Go ahead and send emails to my MSN account. My business email may be going away fairly soon.

That sounds ominous, :shock: hope everything is ok

KEVINEHLE

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 10:44 am

Yeah, getting close to something better!! :D
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat