• Author

Palmtana

Re: USKL 3 Chat

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Taillon is indeed on my 40 man roster.

Ninersphan

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 3:59 pm

blsmith7 wrote:Just to follow up here - during the just completed prospect draft, Turtle pointed out that he thought Palmtanna owned J. Taillon. No other mention was made of it. But it does look like he is on Palm's roster, but his name is misspelled as Tallion. If that is indeed the case, something is going to have to be addressed.

Okay, first let me apologize for my absence/seeming lack of interest, without getting to much into detail, my wife lost her job 3 weeks ago, as she is the big bread winner in our household, this has caused lots of stress and consternation in our happy household. While we'll be okay in the short term with the severance she received, Strat has not been high on my priority list while we figure out what is going to happen come the end of the year, so apologies, for my seeming lack of concern over this league.

I'll send Cubit an e-mail and see if he'll make a replacement pick, I'll be honest I did not see or did not process, turtle's mentioning of the problem with the pick. Hopefully Ted will just grab someone else and all will be well. If not, It may take me awhile to resolve this as Strat is not very high on my priority list for the near future.

Thanks for you understanding.

qksilver69

Re: USKL 3 trade

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 pm

We trade our 2nd rnd prospect pick next year, our 4th FA pick, and Ryan Doumit to Turtle for Everth Cabrera and his 6th round FA pick next year. Turtle will confirm.

The Turtle

Re: USKL 3 trade

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 1:24 am

qksilver69 wrote:We trade our 2nd rnd prospect pick next year, our 4th FA pick, and Ryan Doumit to Turtle for Everth Cabrera and his 6th round FA pick next year. Turtle will confirm.

Confirmed

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi Everyone, first of all, I am really sorry to hear about Niner's wife's job. No one needs that kind of stress. I'll be praying for the Niner's family. Hate to sound cliche, but in many cases, when this happens, something better comes along.
Speaking of which, I just left my job for a better job. My kevin.ehle@supervalu.com email is no longer valid. Please do not send anything to that old address.

Please use my home email for everything: ehlefamily@msn.com

Ninersphan

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 3:59 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:Hi Everyone, first of all, I am really sorry to hear about Niner's wife's job. No one needs that kind of stress. I'll be praying for the Niner's family. Hate to sound cliche, but in many cases, when this happens, something better comes along.
Speaking of which, I just left my job for a better job. My kevin.ehle@supervalu.com email is no longer valid. Please do not send anything to that old address.

Please use my home email for everything: ehlefamily@msn.com

Thanks Kev, really appreciate it. We keep telling ourselves the same thing and there are irons in the fire, but the not knowing is REALLY stressful. :(

Good luck with your new gig, I've deleted your old e-mail address so there won't be any problem on my end.

Cubs48

Trade

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Cubs48 trade : Joe Mauer C Min
Roy Halladay SP Phi

to The Turtle for: Johnny Cueto SP Cin
Matt Dominguez 3B Hou

Turtle to confirm.... :)

The Turtle

Re: Trade

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Cubs48 wrote:Cubs48 trade : Joe Mauer C Min
Roy Halladay SP Phi

to The Turtle for: Johnny Cueto SP Cin
Matt Dominguez 3B Hou

Turtle to confirm.... :)

Confirmed.

Also I am going to fire sale after losing the last 11 games.

Available hitters:
Mike McKenry
Jarrod Saltamacchia
Ryan Doumit
Chris Iannetta
Alex Rodriguez
Alberto Callaspo
Jed Lowrie
Ryan Ludwick
Carlos Quenton
Casper Wells

Pitchers
Andy Pettitte
Colby Lewis
Lucas Harrell
Wilton Lopez
Troy Patton

are all available for pretty cheap. 2nd round prospect picks for any of the above.
FA picks. or anything that could help next season. if you have an expendable 1B that can play next season, you can have your pick of any of it, no matter how much.

Ninersphan

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Turtle, sent you mail via league mail...

The Turtle

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 10:11 pm

The Turtle trades

Wilton Lopez

to Ninerspahn

for

2014 2nd round prospect pick
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat