USKL 3 Chat & Trades:

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Terry101

Re: USKL 3 Chat & Trades: PLEASE READ AND VOTE ON NEW RULES

PostThu May 23, 2024 9:13 am

Everyone has loaded their team, the correct divisions have been assigned, the draft will run tonight, and we only have 13 picks left in the prospect draft as of this posting. With that being said, I'd like to address some rules changes. The draft pool for the spring free agent draft was not very deep I'm going to propose a few changes to the rules in an effort to improve the depth of the spring free agent draft pool for future seasons.

RULE PROPOSAL 1

Starting with the current season, the Supplemental draft held between seasons 1 and 2 is reduced by one round to a two-round draft.

For - 2

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 2

Staring with the 2025 season (next year), the Summer prospect draft is abolished and there will only be a two round prospect draft to be held in the spring immediately following the Spring Free Agent draft.

For - 2

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 3

Prior to the start of the spring free agent draft, all teams will reduce 40-man rosters to 25 players (or more) by announcing cuts that will reduce their number of players. Concurrent with the drops prospect promotions will also be listed resulting in teams having between 10 and 15 picks in that season's spring free agent draft. Teams will only be allowed to reduce to less than 25 active players only in the event their prospect promotions will leave them with no more than a 25-man active roster.

For - 1

Against -1

RULE PROPOSAL 4

Starting with the 2025 season, USKL3 will utilize the Unleashed player set.

For - 1

Against -1

RULE PROPOSAL 5

Starting with the 2025 season, teams will be allowed to change stadiums once per card set. They can do it prior to playing season 1 by announcing a stadium drop with their player drops or prior to season 2 by announcing their stadium drop with their supplemental draft player drops prior to the start of season 2. To accommodate new stadium choices, a stadium draft will be held concurrently with the spring free agent draft following the same draft order.

For - 2

Against -

Please add your vote to the totals above, majority rules. In case of tie, my votes will not count.

joker329

PostThu May 23, 2024 9:15 am

Terry101 wrote:Everyone has loaded their team, the correct divisions have been assigned, the draft will run tonight, and we only have 13 picks left in the prospect draft as of this posting. With that being said, I'd like to address some rules changes. The draft pool for the spring free agent draft was not very deep I'm going to propose a few changes to the rules in an effort to improve the depth of the spring free agent draft pool for future seasons.

RULE PROPOSAL 1

Starting with the current season, the Supplemental draft held between seasons 1 and 2 is reduced by one round to a two-round draft.

For - 3

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 2

Staring with the 2025 season (next year), the Summer prospect draft is abolished and there will only be a two round prospect draft to be held in the spring immediately following the Spring Free Agent draft.

For - 3

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 3

Prior to the start of the spring free agent draft, all teams will reduce 40-man rosters to 25 players (or more) by announcing cuts that will reduce their number of players. Concurrent with the drops prospect promotions will also be listed resulting in teams having between 10 and 15 picks in that season's spring free agent draft. Teams will only be allowed to reduce to less than 25 active players only in the event their prospect promotions will leave them with no more than a 25-man active roster.

For - 2

Against -1

RULE PROPOSAL 4

For - 1

Against -2

RULE PROPOSAL 5

Starting with the 2025 season, teams will be allowed to change stadiums once per card set. They can do it prior to playing season 1 by announcing a stadium drop with their player drops or prior to season 2 by announcing their stadium drop with their supplemental draft player drops prior to the start of season 2. To accommodate new stadium choices, a stadium draft will be held concurrently with the spring free agent draft following the same draft order.

For - 3

Against -

Please add your vote to the totals above, majority rules. In case of tie, my votes will not count.

Ninersphan

Re: USKL 3 Chat & Trades

PostThu May 23, 2024 9:25 am

Everyone has loaded their team, the correct divisions have been assigned, the draft will run tonight, and we only have 13 picks left in the prospect draft as of this posting. With that being said, I'd like to address some rules changes. The draft pool for the spring free agent draft was not very deep I'm going to propose a few changes to the rules in an effort to improve the depth of the spring free agent draft pool for future seasons.

RULE PROPOSAL 1

For - 3

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 2

For - 3

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 3

For - 2

Against - 1

RULE PROPOSAL 4

For - 1

Against - 2

RULE PROPOSAL 5

For - 3

Against -

klx22

PostThu May 23, 2024 10:20 am

RULE PROPOSAL 1

For - 4

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 2

For - 4

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 3

For - 3

Against - 1

RULE PROPOSAL 4

For - 2

Against - 2

RULE PROPOSAL 5

For - 4

Against -

Ninersphan

PostThu May 23, 2024 11:17 am

RULE PROPOSAL 1

For - 4

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 2

For - 4

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 3

Prior to the start of the spring free agent draft, all teams will reduce 40-man rosters to 25 players (or less)* by announcing cuts that will reduce their number of players. Concurrent with the drops prospect promotions will also be listed resulting in teams having between 10 and 15 picks in that season's spring free agent draft. Teams will only be allowed to reduce to less than 25 active players only in the event their prospect promotions will leave them with no more than a 25-man active roster.

For - 3

Against - 1

RULE PROPOSAL 4

For - 2

Against - 2

RULE PROPOSAL 5

For - 4

Against -

* wording error correction. Rosters must be at 25 but could be less if someone had 6 or more prospects to promote which would leave them with less than 10 picks.

edub1969

PostThu May 23, 2024 11:30 am

RULE PROPOSAL 1

For - 5

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 2

For - 5

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 3

Prior to the start of the spring free agent draft, all teams will reduce 40-man rosters to 25 players (or less)* by announcing cuts that will reduce their number of players. Concurrent with the drops prospect promotions will also be listed resulting in teams having between 10 and 15 picks in that season's spring free agent draft. Teams will only be allowed to reduce to less than 25 active players only in the event their prospect promotions will leave them with no more than a 25-man active roster.

For - 4

Against - 1

RULE PROPOSAL 4

For - 3

Against - 2

RULE PROPOSAL 5

For - 5

Against -

* wording error correction. Rosters must be at 25 but could be less if someone had 6 or more prospects to promote which would leave them with less than 10 picks.

mike282981

PostThu May 23, 2024 11:52 am

RULE PROPOSAL 1

For

RULE PROPOSAL 2

For

RULE PROPOSAL 3

Against

RULE PROPOSAL 4

For

RULE PROPOSAL 5

For

seanreflex

PostThu May 23, 2024 11:54 am

RULE PROPOSAL 1

For - 7

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 2

For - 6

Against - 1 (I LOVE the summer prospect draft!! - sean)

RULE PROPOSAL 3

For - 4

Against - 3

RULE PROPOSAL 4

For - 5

Against - 2

RULE PROPOSAL 5

For - 7

Against -

I incorporated Mike's selections into these numbers with my edit. SPM

Palmtana

PostThu May 23, 2024 12:17 pm

RULE PROPOSAL 1

For - 8

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 2

For - 7

RULE PROPOSAL 3

For - 4

Against - 4

RULE PROPOSAL 4

For - 6

Against - 2

RULE PROPOSAL 5

For - 8

Against -

Ninersphan

PostThu May 23, 2024 3:09 pm

RULE PROPOSAL 1

For - 8

Against -

RULE PROPOSAL 2

For - 7

RULE PROPOSAL 3

For - 4

Against - 4

RULE PROPOSAL 4

For - 6

Against - 2

RULE PROPOSAL 5

For - 8

Against -

Need to hear from:
timklucenic
toshiro
MFL536
blsmith7
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat