DUAL FRANCHISE LEAGUE SEASON 9

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

MEAT

Re: DUAL FRANCHISE LEAGUE SEASON 9

PostTue Mar 22, 2016 8:59 pm

we're in. waivers after we fill? rights to highest priced card no matter where you put him on draft list? when are unused players eligible for other rosters?

for instance, if i out wilhelm on my list but he has higher priced card with orioles, dont orioles have first dibs, even if he ended up on my team because I ranked him higher?

may have to jump out and rerank depending on answers, if bernie doesn't fill us first

fraank123

PostTue Mar 22, 2016 10:09 pm

As i understand it, the team with the highest salaried card owns exclusive rights to that player until after the first series is played. After that point the player is available to any team who has a card for the player. The only exception i know of is if there is a gentleman's agreement between the teams involved. So, even if you end up with wilhelm after the auto draft the orioles own his rights until the first series is concluded.

BDWard

PostTue Mar 22, 2016 11:51 pm

Hello everyone. I know everyone is chomping at the bit and eager to see their team. I'm swamped at work and haven't been able to even think about my team. That being said, this is just a quick heads up to say that I expect to be entering my team late Wednesday night, just before the 11 P.M. Eastern time deadline. There won't be any need to check every hour before then, as I just can't get to it earlier. - Bernie

Toine

PostWed Mar 23, 2016 8:50 am

Thanks for the update Bernie....

Andd to Meats questions about the draft: Frank's answer was right on....occasionally after the draft a manager will somehow end up with a player he does not have the rights to....this is no big issue, he just have to release the player fortwith.

MEAT

PostWed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 pm

thanks, that clears it up. "after first series"
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat