Mighty Casey KL

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: Mighty Casey Keeper League

PostSat Feb 09, 2013 8:53 pm

fredpaii wrote:
Michael Grammes wrote:Sweet! err, I mean, sorry for your loss guys... But sweet for me! Let me know what I need to do, and by when please.

Michael, you did good getting into this league for your first Keeper. We're very fortunate to have travelingjack as our Commish. Other Commish's are fine but Jack is organized, helpful, and doesn't rub it in if you make a poor deal...okay, maybe only a little bit... :lol:

Glad to have you, Michael. I'll miss Tom but it sounds like you're ready to go!

I 2nd what fredpaii says about Jack, he does a great job with the leauge.

Michael Grammes

PostSat Feb 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Gonna ask people to give me a few days till i can see some cards (or the ratings book) till I consider trade offers. Think I got some catching up, and alot of studying to do. So super excited though, even if i get my arse handed to me! Thanks for having me. I ll do me be to compete.

travelingjack

PostSun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 am

Squirrel's Cuts:
Kurt Suzuki
James Loney
Logan Morrison
Brent Lillibridge
Leonys Martin
Ryan Roberts
J.D. Martinez
Scott Baker
Francisco Liriano
Brad Peacock
Tim Collins
Eduardo Sanchez
Sergio Santos
Juan Nicasio

Promotions
Wilin Rosario
Yoenis Cespedes
Jarrod Parker
Manny Machado
Jean Segura- if he gets carded

Roscodog

PostSun Feb 10, 2013 11:18 am

travelingjack wrote:Squirrel's Cuts:
Kurt Suzuki
James Loney
Logan Morrison
Brent Lillibridge
Leonys Martin
Ryan Roberts
J.D. Martinez
Scott Baker
Francisco Liriano
Brad Peacock
Tim Collins
Eduardo Sanchez
Sergio Santos
Juan Nicasio

Promotions
Wilin Rosario
Yoenis Cespedes
Jarrod Parker
Manny Machado
Jean Segura- if he gets carded

Some nice promotions there.

Aray0113

PostSun Feb 10, 2013 1:21 pm

PLAYER DROPS:
Thole, Josh
Kelly, Don
Brignac, Reid
Valdez, Wilson
Borbon, Julio
Nova, Ivan
Hawkins, LaTroy
Happ, J A
Humber, Phillip
Valencia, Danny

Brett Myers, Scott Rolen and Daniel Murphy are available for FA draft picks, mid to late round, if anyone is interested.

Cubit

PostSun Feb 10, 2013 3:39 pm

travelingjack wrote:The stratdraft site is ready, if you need your username/password let me know. Check your rosters and make sure they are correct, I have not updated it with any drops yet.

I think I will need some help here again. Exactly how many must I cut? I've got plenty of dross to go, but wanted to confirm the max/min.

The move back from Japan has gotten more than a few of my data bases and computer files messed up. Worse thing? -- I have a great iPhone 5 now, but it is for SoftBank in Japan and just a wi-fi IPod touch here!

Roscodog

PostSun Feb 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Cubit wrote:
travelingjack wrote:The stratdraft site is ready, if you need your username/password let me know. Check your rosters and make sure they are correct, I have not updated it with any drops yet.

I think I will need some help here again. Exactly how many must I cut? I've got plenty of dross to go, but wanted to confirm the max/min.

The move back from Japan has gotten more than a few of my data bases and computer files messed up. Worse thing? -- I have a great iPhone 5 now, but it is for SoftBank in Japan and just a wi-fi IPod touch here!

You can hold onto a maximum of 30 players.

If you have 40 players on your roster you can cut a maximum or 15 but have to cut atleast 10. Not including any prospects you want to (have to) promote.

...check your PM's

Michael Grammes

PostSun Feb 10, 2013 4:31 pm

So looking at the team I inherited I have 39 players... which means i hafta drop atleast 9, no more than 14. And I ve been to the draft sign, and see there is a three round draft set up...

How many drafts are there before the season starts?

And Cubit, I do believe you were at the live draft at the TSN office years ago werent ya? Also, I think, you may be able to trade your iphone back to the company for a US version, tho at a significant loss, but, it would be something atleast.

Michael Grammes

PostSun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Also Cubit, if you have insurance on your phone, it might, just might, be covered that way too.

Roscodog

PostSun Feb 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Michael Grammes wrote:So looking at the team I inherited I have 39 players... which means i hafta drop atleast 9, no more than 14. And I ve been to the draft sign, and see there is a three round draft set up...

How many drafts are there before the season starts?

And Cubit, I do believe you were at the live draft at the TSN office years ago werent ya? Also, I think, you may be able to trade your iphone back to the company for a US version, tho at a significant loss, but, it would be something atleast.

10-15 round FA draft, just the 1st 3 showing on strat draft site.

there is also a 4 round prospect draft
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat