The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

sociophil

Re: GOML New Chat Thread

PostFri Jun 28, 2024 12:51 am

Welcome aboard.

chasenally

PostFri Jun 28, 2024 1:45 am

Lettuce and tomato understand that I am a total idiot when it comes to computers and whipping my ass. I have no idea how to access the league now. I would like to but again when I click on the page in my favorites it tells me I need an invite. I believe I have already been sent one but again whipping my ass is a challenge at this point in life. I need some help with getting into the page but will still shower to keep me smelling fresh as all of you don't live within an arm distance of me. I would also like to apologize to the FNG but well these are the kind of posts I post.

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

STEVE F

PostFri Jun 28, 2024 9:02 am

Another Steve! Welcome aboard!

Ninersphan

PostFri Jun 28, 2024 10:32 pm

chasenally wrote:Lettuce and tomato understand that I am a total idiot when it comes to computers and whipping my ass. I have no idea how to access the league now. I would like to but again when I click on the page in my favorites it tells me I need an invite. I believe I have already been sent one but again whipping my ass is a challenge at this point in life. I need some help with getting into the page but will still shower to keep me smelling fresh as all of you don't live within an arm distance of me. I would also like to apologize to the FNG but well these are the kind of posts I post.

Mike

Send me your email in a PM. I thought I had the right one and sent you one to the email I had. I took the Google sheet private. Don’t like it being open.

Paul_Long71

PostSat Jun 29, 2024 1:15 am

I also can not access the league now. I requested access. my home email is not used for google activities, thus it's my work/school one.

Please send email to me at the email address you have on record....but I need website access for the request I sent address

sociophil

PostSat Jun 29, 2024 4:03 am

Ditto. I can’t find the link in my google folder anymore.

Paul_Long71

PostSat Jun 29, 2024 12:12 pm

any chance to just put it back how it was? it was public but read-only. i couldn't edit it.

Ninersphan

PostSat Jun 29, 2024 2:03 pm

PM me email addresses and I’ll resend invites. I sent them out to everyone as I have all your email address I have no idea why they anrent working. I ansked days ango when I took the league private for you anll to check.

And no I won’t take it back to public.

That said I won’t be sending until Sunday evening I’m away for the weekend for a friends daught’s wedding. Won’t be online again until I’m
Home Sunday night.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat