PostFri Jul 26, 2013 1:15 pm

to whom it may apply

I am a fan of weak hitting 1 rated 2Bmen

Barney? Beckham?

Ninersphan

Re: GMKL General Managers Keeper League Chat

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 3:47 pm

the ghost of roger maris wrote:
the splinter wrote:damn it...I thought Carpenter was taken in the dispersal draft

I am both stupid and blind :roll:

he wasn't in the dispersal draft

just floating out there

FYI I'll entertain any and all offers during the draft.

Yeah, what Ghost said, he wasn't available.

I've e-mailed Cubit to let him know he's up. Sorry I didn't do it sooner, but I had to work today. NO clock for the first round and no clock on weekends.

Surprised there haven't been any more errors found. :shock:

Cubit

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Niner, sorry i was slow, but had to pick the wife up at the airport-- just back from Japan!

superflymacdaddyjuice

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 7:16 pm

i would like to exchange my second round FA pick and Nick Castellanos for a first round FA pick. First come first serve if interested.

the splinter

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 6:26 pm

we are having a draft arent we?

superflymacdaddyjuice

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 pm

yessir.

generally there is no clock in the first round or on the weekends.

Ninersphan

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 10:07 pm

superflymacdaddyjuice wrote:yessir.

generally there is no clock in the first round or on the weekends.

Never mind generally. We difintely have no clock in the first round and/or on weekends.

For the record this is going to be a BAD week for me. I have to work Monday-Wednesday , until 1pm. My job does not have internet access so I won't be able to ride heard on you guys. Thursday and Friday are worse, for the draft. I'll be out of town early Thursday morning headed to my home town of Syracuse to play in a golf outing with my father-in-law. A great trip I look forward to every year. Not sure How I'm going to handle that yet as I'll have very little access Thursday or Friday.

superflymacdaddyjuice

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 am

Gentlemen,

Firstly to Bill thanks again for taking the effort to bring this league back to life. It was one of my favorites.

Sadly, I will be relinquishing control of this franchise effective immediately. I don't play unleashed leagues. This sits even worse with me because of the way it was enacted. The super majority rule was meant to protect us from stuff like this. (we voted this before). I really tried to "get over it" but I can't. Sorry.

I am sorry to all of you for any inconvenience this causes. I have a great team core. Doing this now allows the future owner some latitude in constructing his franchise. It was nice playing with you guys.

Regretfully,

steven

Ninersphan

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 8:39 am

superflymacdaddyjuice wrote:Gentlemen,

Firstly to Bill thanks again for taking the effort to bring this league back to life. It was one of my favorites.

Sadly, I will be relinquishing control of this franchise effective immediately. I don't play unleashed leagues. This sits even worse with me because of the way it was enacted. The super majority rule was meant to protect us from stuff like this. (we voted this before). I really tried to "get over it" but I can't. Sorry.

I am sorry to all of you for any inconvenience this causes. I have a great team core. Doing this now allows the future owner some latitude in constructing his franchise. It was nice playing with you guys.

Regretfully,

steven

Well that sucks,

I specifically asked if enacting the unleashed cards was a problem for anyone right after the vote, and there was no response. I can't believe 14 cards is that big a deal, but so be it. Sorry to see you go Steve. I'll try and hunt down a replacement. :(

the ghost of roger maris

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 10:40 am

i see little difference in unleashed and having a bench player who had say 80 abs as a full timer
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat