L.E.G. Keeper League Chat Thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

artie4121

Re: L.E.G. Keeper League Chat Thread

PostMon Mar 21, 2016 6:32 pm

I will confirm the trade with Artie and will select Danny Valencia with the pick obtained for Liriano.

The easiest way to express this is that blamith7 and I have traded Danny Valencia and Francisco Liriano.

I've posted my three picks.

blsmith7

PostFri Mar 25, 2016 4:20 pm

I'd be willing to move Perkins, Marisnick, Byrd, Ryu, G. Gonzalez, or maybe a C. Dickerson for a pick in this next round if you don't see anything that interests you.

krazykat

PostFri Mar 25, 2016 10:24 pm

blsmith7 wrote:I'd be willing to move Perkins, Marisnick, Byrd, Ryu, G. Gonzalez, or maybe a C. Dickerson for a pick in this next round if you don't see anything that interests you.

I give Brian my next round draft pick in exchange for Corey Dickerson. Brian to confirm.

blsmith7

PostFri Mar 25, 2016 10:27 pm

krazykat wrote:
blsmith7 wrote:I'd be willing to move Perkins, Marisnick, Byrd, Ryu, G. Gonzalez, or maybe a C. Dickerson for a pick in this next round if you don't see anything that interests you.

I give Brian my next round draft pick in exchange for Corey Dickerson. Brian to confirm.

I confirm.

chasenally

PostSat Mar 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Sent Peter a proxy for my next pick.

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

blsmith7

PostSat Mar 26, 2016 3:06 pm

blsmith7 wrote:I'd be willing to move Perkins, Marisnick, Byrd, Ryu, or G. Gonzalez for a pick in this next round if you don't see anything that interests you.

Offer is still out there, though I had to subtract Dickerson.

chasenally

PostSat Mar 26, 2016 10:37 pm

I would be willing to trade the rest of my picks for anybody's first round pick next year just so I don't have to follow this draft anymore. It is not Ernie fault just get me out of checking in every 3 hours to find this thing not moving.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

edub1969

PostSat Mar 26, 2016 10:59 pm

chasenally wrote:I would be willing to trade the rest of my picks for anybody's first round pick next year just so I don't have to follow this draft anymore. It is not Ernie fault just get me out of checking in every 3 hours to find this thing not moving.

Easter weekend guys...enjoy your families...we'll be starting assigned times Monday at 10am Eastern. I will be posting times tomorrow night and emailing so be sure to check your time slots.

edub1969

PostSun Mar 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Notes on Assigned Time slots for those of you new to the league or a refresher for everyone else

Assigned times are 1 hour time slots beginning at 10am Eastern Time each day

For example:
Mr Groundhog is in the 10am-11am time slot. Once Mr Groundhog has made his pick (it can obviously be made prior to that if owner chooses) the next owner may pick (in this case Michael Grammes) even if it's before Michael's time slot of 11am-12pm.

IF Mr Groundhog (or any owner) doesn't make their pick by the end of the assigned time slot, they are skipped and the next owner may make their selection since their time slot is now up. The skipped owner may post their selection at any time to get caught up.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The last time slot of the evening (9pm-10pm) MUST make their pick by 10pm or they can be skipped as well. This isn't like the "Clock" some of you are used to.

p.s. - If you have back to back picks, you will need to make both picks in your hour time slot

edub1969

PostSun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm

Assigned times for Monday 3/28 emailed and posted in Draft thread
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat