• Author

tcochran

Re: OKTOBERFEST KEEPER LEAGUE

PostThu Sep 19, 2024 10:43 am

Rosters updated

Palmtana

PostThu Sep 19, 2024 11:35 am

mykbr1 wrote:I tried to send email to league but it didn't list all managers. My last pick was supposed to be a RP. At the last minute I switched to Julio Teheran who could start as well as relieve. When loading my team, it wouldn't let me mark as ready for draft without 5 dedicated relief only pitchers, so I replaced Teheran with Miguel Castro. Should i let it go or should I swap Castro for Teheran?

In the future, you can put a scrub RP on your draft card to get the required 5 RP's. Then drop the scrub for, in this case, Teheran after the draft has run.

tcochran

PostThu Sep 19, 2024 1:09 pm

Palmtana wrote:
mykbr1 wrote:I tried to send email to league but it didn't list all managers. My last pick was supposed to be a RP. At the last minute I switched to Julio Teheran who could start as well as relieve. When loading my team, it wouldn't let me mark as ready for draft without 5 dedicated relief only pitchers, so I replaced Teheran with Miguel Castro. Should i let it go or should I swap Castro for Teheran?

In the future, you can put a scrub RP on your draft card to get the required 5 RP's. Then drop the scrub for, in this case, Teheran after the draft has run.

No, rosters are set after the draft is concluded. There are no waivers allowed.

Palmtana

PostThu Sep 19, 2024 1:33 pm

Got it.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat