NAKL Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: NAKL Chat

PostMon Feb 05, 2024 4:23 pm

I could be wrong but I think a new owner can choose a new available park prior to draft.

klx22

PostTue Feb 06, 2024 5:44 am

Roscodog wrote:I could be wrong but I think a new owner can choose a new available park prior to draft.

correct

lakeviewdave

PostTue Feb 06, 2024 9:44 am

Players looking to deal:

LF Christian Yelich
1B Andrew Vaughn
2B Gleyber Torres
DH JD Martinez
IF Miguel Vargas
SP Julio Urias, Seth Lugo
Probably a few others not listed that would consider dealing as well

blsmith7

PostTue Feb 06, 2024 12:19 pm

klx22 wrote:
Roscodog wrote:I could be wrong but I think a new owner can choose a new available park prior to draft.

correct

Do we just post our choice, or is there a draft?

Roscodog

PostTue Feb 06, 2024 12:46 pm

blsmith7 wrote:
klx22 wrote:

correct

Do we just post our choice, or is there a draft?

Here is what the rules state on the google doc

3) As of 2022 season, Stadiums are able to be changed every year. Managers wishing to change stadiums must list a stadium drop with their drops PRIOR to the free agent draft.
4) A seperate draft for stadiums will be held concurrent with the Spring Free Agent Draft.

Ninersphan

PostSat Feb 10, 2024 9:59 am

Not correct. Now that everyone can pick a new stadium well hold a stadium draft concurrently with the free agent draft using the same draft order.

Stadium drops will need to be listed with player drops. If no stadium drop is listed, it’s assumed a manager is keeping their stadium.

klx22

PostMon Feb 12, 2024 7:57 am

Ninersphan wrote:

Not correct. Now that everyone can pick a new stadium well hold a stadium draft concurrently with the free agent draft using the same draft order.

Stadium drops will need to be listed with player drops. If no stadium drop is listed, it’s assumed a manager is keeping their stadium.

new owners have always been able to change their park to any available park as a courtesy for taking over a team.

Ninersphan

PostMon Feb 12, 2024 9:31 am

klx22 wrote:

new owners have always been able to change their park to any available park as a courtesy for taking over a team.

And they still can, they just have to do it with everyone else which is a good thing as there will be more options to draft a new park from assuming more owners switch parks.

the ghost of roger maris

PostMon Feb 12, 2024 10:50 am

I will be changing stadiums
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

Ninersphan

PostMon Feb 12, 2024 11:19 am

the ghost of roger maris wrote:I will be changing stadiums

No need to announce it at this time. You can/will post it with player drops prior to the draft.

Now if you will excuse me, I will be spending the rest of the day curled into the fetal position wallowing after last nights gut wrenching defeat. :cry: :cry: :cry:
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat